Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You've gotta larf.....  (Read 1953 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Saturday, July 23, 2005, 17:56:45 »

....over on the Tractor Boys Rivals site for news of SSP.....and came across this....a fella is in O*frod on business, and wondering about maybe taking in a game...couple of responses

The Kassam is a dire soulless hellhole on the edge of the worst part of the city and if you are one of those who think Town play hoof-ball then you'll get an entirely different perspective on it there. But I've tended to go and see them quite a lot when I was based there despite that and sometimes you get to see some interesting opposition.  

:ha: If you can not stop laughing at the 3 sided subbuteo stadium, its horrible!I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next to it a couple of weeks ago on business.Yuk
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 23, 2005, 21:46:09 »

Sums it up perfectly then. Absolute fucking shithole of a ground. :evil:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 01:20:21 »

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

Love it, very accurate aswell  
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 02:41:05 »

god bless the kebab, and all those filthy stinking scummer twats living next door to it... :evil:

Spud

« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 12:36:56 »

And i thought getting to and from Stokes ground was a long and tedious journey, the Kebab was a complete joke especialy after getting beat. :evil:
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 15:13:00 »

Just face it, nothing in or near Oxford will ever be worth visiting!
CARTMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 15:20:03 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Just face it, nothing in or near Oxford will ever be worth visiting!

except swindon  Cheesy
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 15:25:22 »

unfortunately, the Zodiac attracts some fairly decent bands. im up there on august 6th. but its all good, the rivallry extends to the punk/hardcore/metal scene, there's been a few fights at these shows, and we always come out on top  Tongue

Spud

« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 15:26:49 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
unfortunately, the Zodiac attracts some fairly decent bands. im up there on august 6th. but its all good, the rivallry extends to the punk/hardcore/metal scene, there's been a few fights at these shows, and we always come out on top  Tongue

Dave was telling me that you lot have a few rucks whenever you go to see a band in Pox. Beers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: