Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Underrated Town Players  (Read 15107 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 10:35:29 »

Think you mean Peterborough lee

No it was ipswich but it was a league cup game in the prem season.  Hammond came storming out of his area and missed the ball.  I think that is the game he is referring to.  I think that was the game that Fjortoft finally found his scoring boots that season too.  He went on a scoring run after that game.

Having said that maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 10:37:02 »

Definately this.

I remember in an away game at Reading in 87 when he got knocked out cold in the first 15 mins and was walking around like he had been shot and totally dazed yet completed the game and played really well and we won 1-0 and afterwards he said he could remember nothing at all about the game.

Brilliant.

Loved Jonny Gittens.  I was only young but i always remember how fast he was for a centre back.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #77 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 10:47:02 »

No it was ipswich but it was a league cup game in the prem season.  Hammond came storming out of his area and missed the ball.  I think that is the game he is referring to.  I think that was the game that Fjortoft finally found his scoring boots that season too.  He went on a scoring run after that game.

Having said that maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.
Hammond fucked up massively in the Peterboro game too, came rushing out of the area and cost us a goal, it was a live TV game on a Sunday and happened when we were winning but ended up drawing 3-3 because of his mistake.

A game in which oooo Shaun taylor scored a hattrick, 2 for us and one for the Posh!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 00:21:09 »

Kevin Amankwaah
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: