Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blackburn  (Read 2039 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 19:43:13 »

We kinda bought league 2 this season and that wasn't their fans doing when they spent big.  Andy king got dogs abuse and so have players at the county ground.

On both counts (our spending this season and the abuse handed out in the past to King) we're not even on the same page as Blackburn.  Completely different scale.  My criticism stands.
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 20:37:03 »

Two words show how much I care about Blackburn:

Duncan Shearer

Hit the nail right on the head mate!
 Cheesy
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 22:12:53 »

On both counts (our spending this season and the abuse handed out in the past to King) we're not even on the same page as Blackburn.  Completely different scale.  My criticism stands.

I agree with you.  Never liked Blackburn but tbf there have been plenty worse than Jack Walker.

I was a "Kingy out" fan but kept that until after the match had been lost (which was about ten out of eleven times during one run).

PDC's triumphalism and success this season had left me strangely deprived of the dashed hope and occasional raging anger which had been my more familiar pleasure.

I didn't feel good about myself but I resorted to the twin Satans of Sky and the Premiershit to watch Blackburn v Bolton back in November-ish.  Couldn't resist it.

Cue Blackburn going one down at home after 5 minutes and it seemed the whole ground was chanting "Kean out".  It got worse (or better) at 0-2.  Just to experience this was well worth the loss of self respect ... it was exactly what I needed.  Late on, Yakubu pulled one back which slightly spoiled things leaving only half the crowd chanting "Kean out".

The serious point is if those shit, spoilt fans had at least backed their effing team during the actual matches they might have stayed up...even with a shit manager.  The players have been heroes, well paid admittedly, to battle on through that abuse and the fans and the Venkys, more than the hapless Kean, can take all the credit for Blackburn's demise.  They deserve each other.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 23:28:51 »

Steve Kean: Cult Hero, Shite manager!

#VivaKenBarlow!
DMR

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 08:09:25 »

How can anyone feel sorry for Steve Kean? He's done an utterly awful job, fuck me that game at Spurs 2 weeks ago when they HAD to win and didn't even muster up one shot, playing 5-5-0! And he had the gall to come out and say they had a go!

He's a deluded mug and I will be astonished if he ever manages above L1 level from now.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: