Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poole Town v Gosport  (Read 1608 times)
stfcinbmth

« on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 17:11:35 »

Been to the Evo Stick S and W play off game today. Absolutely dire game, plenty of hoofball. Poole were about three minutes from going up to the Premier winning 1-0. Then super sub Claridge comes on and equalises and Poole collapse in extra time. Gosport coming out winners 3-1 Claridge got two
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 17:36:58 »

I see oxford city got promoted to blue square south.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 17:41:01 »

I see oxford city got promoted to blue square south.
City vs utd derby in a years time then Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 18:54:42 »

Just to add, good crowd of 1700 in attendance with 'Arry and Tony Pulis thrown in. Was a tight squeeze if any of you that went to the friendly can remember. Sooner they get the new ground built the better
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 19:04:30 »

Just to add, good crowd of 1700 in attendance with 'Arry and Tony Pulis thrown in. Was a tight squeeze if any of you that went to the friendly can remember. Sooner they get the new ground built the better

Haven't they been promoted a couple of times recently, but because of they ground they weren't allowed to move up the leagues?

stfcinbmth

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 19:16:40 »

Haven't they been promoted a couple of times recently, but because of they ground they weren't allowed to move up the leagues?

Denied promotion a couple of times, then eventually got the groung grading to move up from the Wessex Premier, they have had a hard enough job just staying in the Evo Stick S and West because they are playing on what is basically a school playing field. New ground is in the pipeline though
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 19:22:07 »

Denied promotion a couple of times, then eventually got the groung grading to move up from the Wessex Premier, they have had a hard enough job just staying in the Evo Stick S and West because they are playing on what is basically a school playing field. New ground is in the pipeline though

Ah, right. From what I remember of that friendly, it wasn't great!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 19:47:23 »

Ah, right. From what I remember of that friendly, it wasn't great!

It is fully enclosed now with sustainable timber
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: