Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 68662 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:39:39 »

De vita played like he was pissed, but as you say I'm surprised also. So now we know who, still doesnt explain why holmes wasnt  in the team and de vita was, Holmes for me was the only decent performer Tuesday.

Holmes was ill that is why didnt start
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:41:16 »

Pleased to see they have apoligised, draw a line under it now and react on saturday. Two Connell goals would be enough to make us all forget about this debacle I think!  Yes
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:57:47 by Cibocchi_Is_God » Logged
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:55:09 »

De vita played like he was pissed, but as you say I'm surprised also. So now we know who, still doesnt explain why holmes wasnt  in the team and de vita was, Holmes for me was the only decent performer Tuesday.

Holmes would be awesome if he played on the left wing. We need Ritchie back ASAP.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:58:56 »

People make mistakes...it's how you react to them, and not repeating them, that matters.  Personally, I'm happy with the apology and we need to move on.  However, if anyone went out and didn't put their name to the apology then we should see that as their resignation and accept it.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 17:08:48 »

Holmes would be awesome if he played on the left wing. We need Ritchie back ASAP.

Absolutely. Our creativity has been stifled without Ritchie and Caddis. Ritchie back allows Holmes back on his correct side.

It would be fantastic if we can put together a midfield of Ritchie - Ferry - Pack - Holmes next year.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 17:13:12 »

Holmes is really reluctant to cross with his right foot, so the defender always knows what Holmes is going to do. We need him on the left ASAP.

A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 17:54:26 »

People make mistakes...it's how you react to them, and not repeating them, that matters.  Personally, I'm happy with the apology and we need to move on.  However, if anyone went out and didn't put their name to the apology then we should see that as their resignation and accept it.

As Di Canio says: "The best manager, as in life with the best man, is not a man who doesn't make a mistake, but how he learns from it, and learns how to recover from this mistake.”
Quote from TheWashbag - http://wp.me/pLVeZ-30Y
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 18:10:28 by A Gent Orange » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 18:23:51 »

I hear the players have been having long and hard training sessions since Aldershot...

Incidentally we are clearly bigger than Liverpool, who will only take 25,074 to Wembley for the cup final!
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 18:27:21 by Batch » Logged
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 18:44:58 »

I don't like the way BBC writes the title as "Swindon Town players forced to apologise for night out"

Surely they did it out of their own will. Angry

Flashheart

« Reply #684 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 18:46:54 »

I don't like the way BBC writes the title as "Swindon Town players forced to apologise for night out"

Surely they did it out of their own will. Angry

They've been manipulating headlines all season. Somebody there seems to have it in for him
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 18:57:15 »

I hear the players have been having long and hard training sessions since Aldershot...

Incidentally we are clearly bigger than Liverpool, who will only take 25,074 to Wembley for the cup final!

Seriously?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 19:00:56 »

Seriously?

That's all they got allocate. If Chelsea go the same that's 40,000 Club Wembley and Corporate seats. Disgusting.
fatbasher

« Reply #687 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 19:01:17 »

Boozergate.

Paolo was not convinced about SF at the beginning of the season and would not play him, probably based on last season's on/off field antics it would seem and with good reason. To his credit, Ferry has pulled himself around, however I wonder what his future holds at STFC now?

The Boozergate incident has shown how unprofessional some of the players can be and what is particularly galling is it was done at a time of intense pressure to secure the prize for the years hard work and behind the boss's back while he was away with his family mourning his late mother.

The line between being a model professional and a piss soaked has been is very thin, certainly in Poalo's eyes. It could be that the end of season pruning could in fact be a bit of a blood bath.

Time will tell.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 19:07:14 »

All this talk about players on the lash is a smoke screen. Surely the truth of the matter is, we havn't played all that well since getting top spot.
On the other hand I suppose we havn't had to.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 19:29:37 »

Didn't Alan McCormack's missus give birth on Saturday? Just sounds like him and a few of his mates at the club went out and wet the baby's head, may've been ill advised, but nothing to throw a strop about (Well, not for us anyway. PdC has standards I would think most people would have difficulty in maintaining).

As for Flint's 'attitude', who gives a fuck? I mean seriously? I don't much care if he's a cunt or a really nice bloke, as long as he does the business on the pitch and doesn't do anything too dodgy off it.

Lots of precious people around at the moment.....

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: