Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who would you want to see go up  (Read 6022 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 20:55:30 »

STFC CHAMPIONS. Please please please.

Cheltenham and Torquay because they are West Country.

Shrews probably deserve it from what Ive seen. Southend is a better day out but I just cant see it.

Fuck the Pox. Let them rot. Hope someone calls in the debt at Crawley before they cease to exist all together - unsustainable.

To all those fans who want to play the Pox, Id say sooner or later we must get them in the Cups. With the JPT it has been quite suspicious that we didnt manage to draw them before given the regional nature of the competition.
Spencer_White

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 20:57:38 »

Haha, I was just saying to my mate (co-incidently from witney), that swindon people get all weird when you accuse them of not being west country.

FWIW, i'd say swindon is about as far east as the west-country goes. If that makes sense, which it probably doesn't.

I rekon the West Country ends at that bike shop half way down the Shrivenham road.  Cheesy
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 21:19:24 »

Swindon
Cheltenham
Torquay

Southend via the playoffs.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 21:34:45 »

I rekon the West Country ends at that bike shop half way down the Shrivenham road.  Cheesy
That's confusing because Last time Torquay were at the county ground they were singing " you dirty northern bastards " still laugh at that now.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 22:02:19 »

I suppose the West Country thing is a bit relative/subjective.  A lot of my family and friends are from somerset/dorset/devon.  I suppose I think of that as being real west country - they speak funny.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 22:46:14 »

Swindon
Cheltenham
Torquay

Southend via the playoffs.
Agree the top 3 but Shrews in the play offs and the Pikeys to beat the Scummers in the run in for the play offs.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 22:56:13 »

Swindon
Torquay
Cheltenham

Shrews in PO

It's a difficult one with regard to pox. I do want to play them again soon as the anticipation of the derbies has spiced up the season somewhat. Love 'em or hate 'em I do at least respect pox for supporting the local team and not Manure or Chelski - but it would be against my genetics to want them to get promoted (sorry OF)! Mind you if they did go up - I wouldn't be too upset either as it means more derbies and the chance of revenge....

Jonah

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 23:05:27 »

STFC CHAMPIONS. Please please please.

Cheltenham and Torquay because they are West Country.

Shrews probably deserve it from what Ive seen. Southend is a better day out but I just cant see it.

Fuck the Pox. Let them rot. Hope someone calls in the debt at Crawley before they cease to exist all together - unsustainable.

To all those fans who want to play the Pox, Id say sooner or later we must get them in the Cups. With the JPT it has been quite suspicious that we didnt manage to draw them before given the regional nature of the competition.

Exactly this  Clap
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 23:09:59 »

Town as champs obviously

Torquay (cos of Lingy and Ooh Shaun Taylor)

Shrews (cos we robbed them haha)

Pikeys to beat Pox in playoffs with Creepies nowhere to be seen!

Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: