Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who do you want to see go down to League 1  (Read 4449 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:01:24 »

Presuming we get there.  Which current championship sides would you like us to be playing next year.

Looking at the table at the moment Id like to see Donny get out of it and the slave traders to drop with Coventry and Pompey.

Never knowingly overstated.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:06:01 »

City,pompey and reading
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:09:37 »

Doncaster are having a mini resurgence at the moment, and could well escape it, plus they have a game in hand or two over the teams above them.

I'd like to see Coventry and Bristol City relegated. I think Pompey are as good as down anyway, but would be a good third choice.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:14:31 »

City,pompey and reading

Reading are flying at the moment, 7 wins on the bounce and could well nick one of the two top spots.

I just hope West Ham get promoted, otherwise they may sack Alladyce, and we all know what that could mean.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:14:46 »

Doncaster and Coventry are both new grounds to go to.

Never been to Fratton Park either.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:21:50 »

Reading are flying at the moment, 7 wins on the bounce and could well nick one of the two top spots.

I was taking the "Want" part of the question literally Smiley
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:38:10 »

Hope Forest don't go down, been there loads.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:43:03 »

I just hope West Ham get promoted, otherwise they may sack Alladyce, and we all know what that could mean.

Call me paranoid, but apart from league two, West Ham's results are the ones I've been watching most this season - for this very reason.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 12:49:04 »

Call me paranoid, but apart from league two, West Ham's results are the ones I've been watching most this season - for this very reason.

Absolutely.

I dont doubt Paolo's loyalty and i do believe he is here for the long run.  However i think West Ham would be pretty tough for him to turn down.  We need Alladyce to take them up.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 13:04:15 »

Slave traders, Pompey and Coventry for me! Not been pompey or coventry before
Flashheart

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 13:16:10 »

Paolo wont go yet.

With the squad we have in this league, getting us up is doesn't necessarily prove much to potential employers. I'm not saying he hasn't done a great job, because he has, just that I think a bigger club would want to see him tested more before taking the risk.

If he does the same again next season, however, somebody will surely come in for him.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 13:16:53 »

On topic - Doncaster, City and Portsmouth.
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 14:58:29 »

City Donny and Pompey would be my pick, I think it might be Coventry or Forest going down in place of City though.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 14:59:51 »

serious q. why would anyone want donny to go down, at the expense of say cov..who would want to go to donny?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 15:05:33 »

Would love to renew acquiantances (hostilities!) with City.  It's been a while, if you forget the cup game earlier this year.  They always bring loads to the County Ground and we take loads there.  A great derby that we need to have back.

Otherwise, Coventry would be good, for a few seasons at least.  Almost a local game, and a new ground.  They're also a side that we've played very rarely, at least in recent years.  And Pompey, obviously.  I'd love to have them in our division again.  Trust me, if we do end up losing the Oxford game next season, gaining league fixtures against Pompey and City will more than compensate.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: