Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: FULL TIME: Town 1 Macclesfield 0  (Read 13781 times)
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 08:57:29 »

Dv canio, you hate mike spearman, but feel the need too shake his hand and have a chat.do you think thats two faced?Huh?Huh?

Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 09:01:45 »

Dv canio, you hate mike spearman, but feel the need too shake his hand and have a chat.do you think thats two faced?Huh?Huh?

At the risk of sticking up for DV, what the fuck does that have to do with the price of fish?
« Last Edit: Monday, January 23, 2012, 09:37:54 by Flashheart » Logged
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 09:32:00 »

Risser is a donkey with two left feet, I hope pdc gets rid worst player ive seen in ages.

Risser had a good game on Saturday, did the simple things well, broke up the play, won a fair few headers in the middle of the park and generally worked hard. Nearly scored with a header too.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 10:45:33 »

He's obviously one of these fools who no matter what Riss does from now will never have a good word to say.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 11:05:03 »

Say what?

When have I ever (or ever said) I've shaken hands with him or had a chat with him?

Not that, that has anything to do with your absurd hatred for all things Oliver Risser.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 12:21:20 »

I feel sorry for Smith but I'm sure his gametime will come again with the congested fixture list. Risser has improved, fair play to him, needs to give a few more of those performances and maybe then we have a central midfield three that can be relied upon. Ferry is immense, we can't replace him.
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 12:33:08 »

In fairness PDC has always stated that he will work with a squad rotation system and name different sides based on the oppo's strengths. With that in mind I'm sure J Smith will be starting against Leicester and Southend. I don't think they mind missing one or two as long as promotion's achieved.
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:16:33 »

He's obviously one of these fools who no matter what Riss does from now will never have a good word to say.
if he plays well I will say, the fact is hes shit, only played sat so he can drop him next week.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:20:22 »

if he plays well I will say, the fact is hes shit, only played sat so he can drop him next week.

He played well on saturday.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:22:03 »

Were you even at the County Ground on Saturday? Risser was one of the best players on the pitch or does he have to score 7 goals and fucking passing like Xavi for you to realise he had a good game. He's a League Two centre mid, he breaks play up and is good at winning the ball in the air.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:28:28 »

Risser also had a good game last week against Rotherham so not sure about your theory about him being shit makes a lot of sense.
Smith may well be in the team for Saturday but don't go getting too excited because Risser will continue to be used by Paolo because he isn't shit. Wink
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:30:30 »

As for dv canio, calling spearman a c**t on here, then shaking his hand in the car park is weird, why do you hate him again?Huh?Huh? Oh yeah you made it up.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:34:14 »

He wasn't having a bad game at Northampton either til he got sent off.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #43 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:34:43 »

would seem DV has a stalker. A 'special' one at that.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:35:27 »

After reading some of 69 er's posts I'm beginning to miss Bart.

At least he tried to back up the negative shit he spouted, 69 er posts like an 8 year old.

Your mum!

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: