Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forest or Leicester??  (Read 25749 times)
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:34:05 »

Interesting this one for Town. I for one think it was a shit draw in the FA Cup and to go out to one of these would be an anti-climax to our extraordinary run in the cup.

But looking at both of these sides...they're not having the best of seasons and think we could do them.

Leicester were being billed as championship champions elect before a ball was kicked. Ericsson was at the helm, they paid over the odds for players (Mills, Fernandes, Schmeichel) but now they are mid table and having a very below par season.

Forest....well where do you start? Play offs last season and things looked as of they were only going to get better, but again, things have worked out the opposite and now are in serious danger of going down. Don't rate Cotterill at all and this was a terrible appointment after SCHTEVE MCHLAREN! They were woeful yesterday against Soton. Am I right saying their captain and defender Chambers will miss 3 games after his sending off yesterday? If they beat Leicester in the replay, he will miss the game against us.

We're on a brilliant run at the mo and with both these teams on dreadful runs, I really think we can go to wherever needed and get a result.

Forest's home record is woeful...only 11 goals scored and only 3 wins from 14.
Leicester not that better...6 from 14.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:36:09 »

I would prefer Leicester. New ground to visit.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:37:16 »

I think we can get at least a draw at either of these sides in all honesty.

Nice to see Billy Sharp has rejected a transfer to lester.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7430635/Sharp-snubs-Leicester

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:37:50 »

Interesting this one for Town. I for one think it was a shit draw in the FA Cup and to go out to one of these would be an anti-climax to our extraordinary run in the cup.

But looking at both of these sides...they're not having the best of seasons and think we could do them.

Leicester were being billed as championship champions elect before a ball was kicked. Ericsson was at the helm, they paid over the odds for players (Mills, Fernandes, Schmeichel) but now they are mid table and having a very below par season.

Forest....well where do you start? Play offs last season and things looked as of they were only going to get better, but again, things have worked out the opposite and now are in serious danger of going down. Don't rate Cotterill at all and this was a terrible appointment after SCHTEVE MCHLAREN! They were woeful yesterday against Soton. Am I right saying their captain and defender Chambers will miss 3 games after his sending off yesterday? If they beat Leicester in the replay, he will miss the game against us.

We're on a brilliant run at the mo and with both these teams on dreadful runs, I really think we can go to wherever needed and get a result.

Forest's home record is woeful...only 11 goals scored and only 3 wins from 14.
Leicester not that better...6 from 14.

According to a Forest fan I play football with, they are truely awful, with Cotterill playing a long ball game that makes Bassett's teams look like us under Hoddle.  Apparently they have no chance...

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:38:11 »

I would prefer Leicester. New ground to visit.

Same here...been Forest twice saw us get beat 3-0 and 7-1, would prefer Leicester!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:46:43 »

I want Forest. Just so I can call them Notts Forrest and annoy certain OCD/pedant members.

I also think we'd have a better chance against them, though our record there is rubbish.
Coca Fola

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:46:56 »

I'd rather Forest. Not been there before and it's definitely more winnable.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:48:01 »

I know its up in the air with who we play but anyone have any idea approximately how much tickets will be?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:48:42 »

Which ever has the better shopping centre (I'm guessing Nottingham). Then I'm allowed to go.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:50:41 »

I know its up in the air with who we play but anyone have any idea approximately how much tickets will be?

About 350 mexican pesos
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:51:41 »

Leicester v Forest replay: £20 would imagine something similar for us

#VivaKenBarlow!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:53:57 »

Whichever one we get I won't be surprised if it's not on tele somewhere in Europe

Think their replay is Tuesday
STFCinKENT

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:58:52 »

Prefer Leicester, been to Forest, either way they both crap !
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:59:33 »

The replay is on ESPN isn't it?

Might try and get the SU to stick it on..

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 16:28:59 »

either is a none too exciting cup tie. not been to leicester but a lifeless bowl doesn't interest me.

would prefer forrest just to make up for getting smashed 7.1 even though i walked when the 5th went in Sad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: