Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Darlington in the shit  (Read 11014 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 18:06:55 »

The post-match scenes at Barrow made it quite clear that fans, players and management knew that it was the final game.

Shame but inevitable and always glad we've avoided such a fate... For now.
Spencer_White

« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 18:15:45 »

Just goes to show that chairmen need to create a club that is sustainable, and not just a monument to their egos.

Stupid ground. They shouldnt even use it if they reform.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 18:16:57 »

One of my favourite away moments was at Darlington - we scored and Tails accidently elbowed Gary Stanley in the face.

harsh but comical all the same.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 18:33:21 »

Au contraire, had you been doing your homework on some of the info tucked a
way on the TEF, you'd know that Darlo shipped Campbell off to Bedlington Terriers in the summer.
Didnt realise that, guess they couldn't afford to update their website when I checked it earlier as he is still listed as a player
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:12:28 »

Does Anyone know Aaron browns twitter address? Some of his tweets were read out on talksport earlier.
Flashheart

« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:16:10 »

Does Anyone know Aaron browns twitter address? Some of his tweets were read out on talksport earlier.

https://twitter.com/#!/Browner25/status/158951294986498050

To top it off they still want us to train for the Fleetwood game LMFAO! Now I'm done tweeting!

What a proper, proper cunt he is
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:18:26 »

He was having a proper rant earlier before this all came out, and i asked him whether it was payday

I felt a bit of a cunt later on when i saw the news, he since deleted those tweets

Hopefully he can sell some aaron brown magic sets to to tide him over
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:28:13 »

Hopefully he can sell some aaron brown magic sets to to tide him over

Ha ha, forgot about that:

Quote from: incider (c) 2006
[url width=333 height=500]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/batch_2001/ab_magic.jpg[/url]

You’re going to like our latest exclusive reader offer. Not a lot, but you’ll like it.

Ever wondered how our enigmatic wing wizard Aaron Brown manages to keep his place even though he exerts less influence than a Liberal Democrat MP? Well, the secret is out in the Aaron Brown Magic Set™. Now you too can put on public displays which baffle thousands of people every week.

Yes, with the exclusive Aaron Brown Magic Set™ you will be able to:

• Disappear for 90 minutes!
• Magic your way into any starting 11 regardless of your performance!
• Conjure up things to trip over that no-one else can see!
• Pull one decent performance out of the hat each season!
• Make fantastic performances by rival players competing for your place invisible to the manager!
• Keep one goal up your sleeve to produce in the final game of the season!

And don’t just keep your new-found magic skills to yourself. With a bit of practice, you can make your younger brother disappear too!

You’ll even be able to amaze your friends by controlling human minds. Get someone to offer your boss an inflated fee for your services – then persuade him to inexplicably turn it down! However, unfortunately the Aaron Brown Magic Set™ does not possess the ability to read teammates’ minds, so you may find yourself unable to run into positions to get on the end of their passes.

There are many other tricks included in this magic set. However, although most of them will look good when you’re practicing, they will fail to come off 99 times out of 100 when you are performing in public.

How much do we want for this gift, which promises much but, in truth, will probably fail to deliver? Well, you might want to offer us £600,000 for the magic set – but we won’t accept anything under £1 million, even though that’s clearly overpriced. So hurry, this offer is only available for the next eight months. And unlike our left wing enigma, you’ll have to move quick to nip in before it’s too late.

Other magic sets are available in this series.*

Small Print

Allow 28 days for delivery of a decent cross. Your Aaron Brown Magic Set™ will make its way to your home as soon as it can be arsed, probably in a flashy car. Should someone offer you a decent price for your Aaron Brown Magic Set™, bite their hand off or you’ll regret it later.

*Coming soon:

• The Brian Tinnion Magic Set™. Cut a man in half with one late tackle.
• The Steve Phillips Magic Set™. Pluck an object out of thin air (only works sporadically).
• The Grey Graydon Magic Kit™. Turn footballers into hopeless donkeys and predict the future –
 in non-league football.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:36:54 by Batch » Logged
tans

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:32:57 »

I might put this idea to him
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:41:26 »

a football belonging to whits is in the trees around the ground, perhaps they could sell that?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
König

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 23:12:53 »

were we offered £600,000 for him?!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 23:26:27 »

No, city were
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 06:25:33 »

Feel sorry for Darlo myself...went to watch them at Wembley in the 96 play off final against Plymouth. My first visit to the Old Wembley.

Seems a great set up with the ground et al, but sadly with Sunderland, Newcastle and Middlesbrough not far away it doesn't suprise me!

Thats the last time I saw Darlo. Good day out.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 13:46:51 »

Might be saved now according to sky.

They did however mention that aaron brown stormed out of the players meeting with the administrator this morning

Obviously finally got that long awaited move to man utd...
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 14:44:34 »

Maybe getting saved...until the end of the month anyway, Sky announcement at around 3pm...50k for 2 weeks!

Wokingham: It was a good day out, lost 1-0 to Neil Warnock's Plymouth if I remember?

#VivaKenBarlow!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: