Pages: 1 ... 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1198991 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #4845 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 09:26:43 »

Me too. Just watching it to finish it. Shame it's crap considering how good the mandalorian was. Was expecting great things.

I am of this opinion too. Thought I was the only one.

This is the way.

Ignore
« Reply #4846 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 10:00:01 »

I've literally just finished the last episode. Lame and utterly ridiculous. This series really could have been something special but it definitely isn't that.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4847 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 10:57:51 »

For anyone that has read the Reacher books (i have read them all and am a fan) the series on Prime is much more aligned to the books and much better than the films.  Granted I am only 3 or 4 episodes in, but the guy playing Reacher is much more believable as the character (albeit younger than the character in the book).  From the get go they got his size and stature right compared to casting 5ft nothing Tom Cruise for the film role.

Being a fan of the books, I am really enjoying it so far - The series is the first book in the series and has already been renewed for season 2.  Looking forward to the rest of it and the next one..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bewster

Ignore
« Reply #4848 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:08:39 »

For anyone that has read the Reacher books (i have read them all and am a fan) the series on Prime is much more aligned to the books and much better than the films.  Granted I am only 3 or 4 episodes in, but the guy playing Reacher is much more believable as the character (albeit younger than the character in the book).  From the get go they got his size and stature right compared to casting 5ft nothing Tom Cruise for the film role.

Being a fan of the books, I am really enjoying it so far - The series is the first book in the series and has already been renewed for season 2.  Looking forward to the rest of it and the next one..

This is next on my list after I've finished Suits. I've read a lot of the books although some of the recent ones have been poor.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #4849 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:13:09 »

This is next on my list after I've finished Suits. I've read a lot of the books although some of the recent ones have been poor.

I think that is because Lee Child has introduced his son Andrew to the writing of the books, and I am not sure if he has the same level of knowledge on the character and background as Lee has.  Hopefully he will find his stride.

I loved Suits as well, although it tailed of towards the end - really good though..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4850 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:19:08 »

I think that is because Lee Child has introduced his son Andrew to the writing of the books, and I am not sure if he has the same level of knowledge on the character and background as Lee has.  Hopefully he will find his stride.

I loved Suits as well, although it tailed of towards the end - really good though..

Sorry to be a pendent, but its younger brother, not son.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4851 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:20:58 »

After reading the books we all make up an image of Reacher - certainly not midget sized Tom Cruise.

I imagined him as a latter day John Wayne type - gnarly.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #4852 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:26:01 »

Here you go Aud....tis good  Smiley

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #4853 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:28:52 »

Reacher: Its not rocket science! Just read one book and you get that he is a massive, strong and muscly retired Major in the Military Police, who was a long range sharp shooter. He has a sharp investigative mind and since leaving the military he's gone to the other extreme and has become a loner and a drifter, with no possessions or ties. In all of the stories, he rights the wrongs that are done to others. There's always violence, he always gets together with leading ladies.  

I'm a fan!  Too Cool

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bewster

Ignore
« Reply #4854 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:37:35 »

I am enjoying Suits, although it is a bit samey. I take it Mike & Rachel left due to her new found fame and that changed the dynamics somewhat. On season 8 so not many more to go.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4855 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:53:02 »

Pedant, it's pedant.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4856 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:56:04 »

Pedant, it's pedant.

I know it is, I do it on purpose as it winds the pendents up  Wink
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4857 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 11:58:20 »

Nice recovery.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #4858 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 13:06:00 »

Oh, good info - i didn't realise that.  That's what assumptions get you..  Thanks H

Ignore
« Reply #4859 on: Sunday, February 13, 2022, 20:54:38 »

Trigger point. An Over hyped disappointment. Just not feeling it.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: