Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dave Jones  (Read 5213 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:51:01 »

It didn't even get to that stage Nemo, the judge thew it out and said it should never have even made it to trial.

My gramp was a massive Saints fan and he was devastated by what happened to Jones at the time.
Muffin Man

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:54:09 »

The no smoke without fire comment is a play on words on his autobiography Nemo!

And did I or did I not say alleged but aquitted?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:54:16 »

Fascist. No contest.

Ok, how about alledged child molester (not proven in court) versus fascist (confirmed)?

Should we throw a cheese smuggler into the mix?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Muffin Man

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:55:12 »

Ok, how about alledged child molester (not proven in court) versus fascist (confirmed)?

Should we throw a cheese smuggler into the mix?

Confirmed fascist, thank you.

I hear he does a wicked line in budgie smuggling too.
Muffin Man

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:01:16 »

Its all totally irrivent anyway, we have a (confirmed) fascist in charge and we wont have a (alleged) child molester in charge, Jones would never come to this level, not least as DOF and we already have a manager, despite what some people think that PdC will be left after today.

If we had no manager then maybe Jones would consider us as a total outside shot, but I somehow doubt it.

This rumour has been put out purely to cause more unrest in the camp from anti PdC Swindon fans IMO.

Currently PdC is manager and thats the end of the subject. I am neither a PdC fan or a PdC hater but hes out manager so I will stick behind him until he is no longer manager, I have just had enough of the unrest caused by constant managerial changes at the club.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:04:24 »

Yes only a rumour but not put out by an anti De Canio Swindon fan !
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:07:11 »

Is there a conspiracy of anti PDC Swindon fans? If so can one of them message me? I'd like to get involved, I'm sure I can do something to help.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 11:43:45 »

What a load of bollocks.

Wiki also stated cannavaro had joined us and that was bullshit.

Believe what you want, even if it is bullshit.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 11:56:32 »

Jesus fucking wept, we're five games in for fuck sake. Football's gone mad.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 13:47:58 »

Jesus fucking wept, we're five games in for fuck sake. A good majority of Swindon fans have gone mad.

Corrected

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:07:48 »

Well I don't think anyone who thinks Di Canio won't be around much longer is mad at all. It was the first thought I had when we appointed him that however well or badly he did he wouldn't be hanging around for long. Let's face it, another 3 or 4 defeats will probably do it.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:42:36 »

Was talking to an old boy last night who is normally spot on with his info who said Dave Jones is being lined up to take over from Paolo if things don't improve. Just looked on Wiki and it says there Jones is in talks to work alongside Paolo as Director of football ?

Could be the Dave Jones i know who works in Frattelo's.
Talking about a new manager shows what a worrying situation we are in. It's looking like the fears we all had that it could all go horribly wrong with Di canio may be coming to fruition. Bust ups with players,bizarre squad rotations,subbing players early on,no days off for the players,extreme training are not appearing to be working. Saturday infront of the sky cameras is now massive. Their viewing figures for a basement league game will be great for them now.

I love it...most exiting its been since the Macari days,for me anyway,a manager and person who will do his own thing,good or bad,was going to play golf this season rather than watch the Town but the Paolo appointment soon changed that,the football purists are already slagging and knocking him...6 matches into his managerial debut,but i can tell you this if we win the next two matches the town will be buzzing because there are a lot of fans who are not so deep into the football politics that will love him.

I for one cannot wait for Saturday,and i didn't think i would be saying that two months back.
Been following for 40 odd years now and was sad to be thinking about knocking it on the head,granted the golf will suffer but fuck it.

Roll on Saturday and....Paolo Di Caniooooooooooooow!
woolster

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:11:26 »

well can we get rid of the fucking italian music then :gay:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: