Pages: 1 ... 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 ... 560   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Managerial Merry-go-round 2021-2022; sack, shuffle, repeat  (Read 1983448 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7605 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 07:32:27 »

Just a thought, but if literally everybody disagrees with you, maybe you're in the wrong?

On this occasion I must be and never realised there was so much for Sheriden

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7606 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 08:42:18 »

Wellens to FGR

Could be. But that's speculation right?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7607 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 08:58:49 »

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wellens returning to management soon and FGR have the financial backing he lacked at Swindon, that one could have legs.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7608 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:01:46 »

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wellens returning to management soon and FGR have the financial backing he lacked at Swindon, that one could have legs.

I suppose it will be an upgrade for FGR from a manger with a massive ego who is never to blame and has no real clue to a manger with a massive ego who is never to blame and has some clue  Wink Cheesy
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7609 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:01:51 »

It depends on if he wants to live away from his family again.

So, give no fucks
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7610 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:08:19 »

On this occasion I must be and never realised there was so much for Sheriden
It doesn't need to be one or the other. Cooper is a bitter and crap ex manager that most don't want anywhere near the club. Getting rid of one useless and despised manager to bring in another useless and despised manager shouldn't even merit discussion really!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7611 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:11:25 »

No more than a bit of fun asking the question if fans would take Cooper over Sheriden for the final six games to see if he could do any better than the worst manager in the clubs history. I would but you and many others wouldn't.

So, give no fucks
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7612 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:13:08 »

No more than a bit of fun asking the question if fans would take Cooper over Sheriden for the final six games to see if he could do any better than the worst manager in the clubs history. I would but you and many others wouldn't.
Evidence suggests he's unlikely to be of any real improvement and your sole argument seems to be that he isn't Sheridan....
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7613 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:16:16 »

I tend to remember the better style football we played when he was here rather than all the negativity and dismal defeat away at Millwall near the end of his time here where as Sheriden I can't think of any good times just drab football, bullying from the sidelines and strange tactical decisions and have no faith that he can save us from relegation and hope that I'm proved wrong.

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman

« Reply #7614 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:33:36 »

I suppose it will be an upgrade for FGR from a manger with a massive ego who is never to blame and has no real clue to a manger with a massive ego who is never to blame and has some clue  Wink Cheesy
True story Smiley

Peter Venkman

« Reply #7615 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:41:10 »

For me and many other fans thats like saying would you rather have cancer or a heart attack.

Good job it was done as a bit of fun!

The football under Cooper was at times great, at times woeful, poor man manager, never ever blamed himself for defeats, was never happy, never took the blame for poor tactical decisions or from poor use of subs. FGR Fans seemed to hate him as a person.

Had massive reseources at his disposal at FGR yet failed every year.

I cannot forgive him for the way we crumbled at Wembley vs Preston, up in the top 3 worst performances ever from a Town team, worse than the 7-1 debacle away at Forest even, such expectation, such a fucking let down in the end in front of so many Town fans.

No I wasn't a fan Smiley

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7616 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:43:26 »

Good post JJ and of course I can relate to what you've written. So I'm guessing you would stick with what we've got then 😀

So, give no fucks
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7617 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:53:00 »

For me and many other fans thats like saying would you rather have cancer or a heart attack.

Good job it was done as a bit of fun!

The football under Cooper was at times great, at times woeful, poor man manager, never ever blamed himself for defeats, was never happy, never took the blame for poor tactical decisions or from poor use of subs. FGR Fans seemed to hate him as a person.

Had massive reseources at his disposal at FGR yet failed every year.

I cannot forgive him for the way we crumbled at Wembley vs Preston, up in the top 3 worst performances ever from a Town team, worse than the 7-1 debacle away at Forest even, such expectation, such a fucking let down in the end in front of so many Town fans.

No I wasn't a fan Smiley
What speaks volumes for me is how few players play for him a second time, only the 2 French players Traore and Robert that I can remember.
Still think our play-off season went downhill the moment the players went away Tenerife and his dad started getting involved whilst they were there.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #7618 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:57:10 »

I'd take Zany Zinedine as a player-manager and drop Palmer to the bench.  For all the difference any appointment would make at this stage.

Power had his chance in January and has truly ****'d our club up the ****.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7619 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 10:06:27 »

What I find intriguing is most are sitting on the fence and would stick with Sheridan despite the dross he's served up!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 ... 560   Go Up
Print
Jump to: