Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Bristol City - Official Match Day Thread  (Read 3432 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:09:23 »

Has the draw been delayed?

Its after the game
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 20:45:46 »

Why would they need to do that?
Someone nicked or set file to the balls
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 21:09:48 »

Don't understand how they can the draw with seeds with four games yet to be played? How are you supposed to seed West Ham/Aldershot?
Coca Fola

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 23:24:19 »

Don't understand how they can the draw with seeds with four games yet to be played? How are you supposed to seed West Ham/Aldershot?
It's a stupid system. Why seed it in the first place? I fully endorse 2 premier league sides having to play each other in the 2nd round. Makes it more exciting.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 00:18:46 »

At least one of the cup competitons should be everyone in the hat at round one, no seeds, no byes, no clubs coming in later, no nothing - all in the draw...
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 00:43:29 »

not sure about that dan - couldn't possibly be the FA cup, it's all part of the competition to make it to the 3rd round.  as for the league cup it would be stupid to have the prem teams play a cup match before the league even starts, that and there's european qualification to deal with from some teams points of view.

also the maths wouldn't add up, that's why we have a bye in the JP - would sort of ruin the whole point of the exercise
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: