Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: alan connell  (Read 29802 times)
DMR

« Reply #105 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 00:40:38 »

Allegedly has the smallest penis in the football league, or so my housemate tells me. How he is party to such information I don't know.
lesgtfc

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 06:43:50 »

I wouldn't go there with Bore. Has a shocking attitude. There's no doubt he's got some talent but his good games are few and far between and most games he plays as if he couldn't give a toss.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 07:02:17 »

Allegedly has the smallest penis in the football league, or so my housemate tells me. How he is party to such information I don't know.
personally, I'd lock my bedroom door at night, if I were you
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 07:35:05 »

16 goals in Div 4....09/10 suggests he can do it at this level. Anyway it he's not coming...let's hope he bombs at the other STFC.

As would 29 goals in the Conference (as in Connell's case)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 07:58:54 »

Morgan could be a handful but I hardly think 16 goals for a League 2 club and being a handful would have justified bring a petulant prima donna on good wages into the dressing room.

Conley on the other hand looks great from the clips and the mariners fans talk well of attitude.  I particularly like bringing in a player who though not pacey is "intelligent".  Although clearly left footed, a direct free kick from outside the box with his right also shows a certain two footedness

What Reg is right on is that we have to wait and see but, hey, wouldn't it be brilliant IF Conley did bang in a few for us like in the clips?
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 08:05:52 »

Would prefer it if Connell was scoring the goals personally...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #111 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 08:19:03 »

I am glad we didnt sign Marvin Morgan, that is all.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 08:23:01 »

Another piece in the puzzle then, 2 more to go strikers to go. Hopefully one of them has a bit of a presence about them.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 08:27:56 »

I am glad we didnt sign Marvin Morgan, that is all.
I'm definitely happier with Connell than Morgan. I would have loved Birchall as well but we move on Cool
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 08:47:29 »

Would prefer it if Connell was scoring the goals personally...
Doh
I have to agree (although the Conley chap thingummy sounded pretty good too)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 08:56:22 »

Makes a change, we had a lot of big pricks playing for us last season!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #116 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 09:58:52 »

Having just watched the goals a couple of times again I am genuinely impressed with this signing, his long range shooting is the best since Coxy and his free kick taking is superb too.

But near the end of that video there is a corker of an overhead kick into the top corner that betters Fallons IMO.

Looks like a fantastic signing, yes his goals came at Conference level but Austins were lower than that and dont forger we got turned over by Crawley from that division last season so the gap isnt that big at all.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 10:09:00 »

Anybody else notice yet that the gills have not coughed up for Birchall. Hmmmm!!! Interesting?! Surely not!!!
Dazzza

« Reply #118 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 10:33:03 »

Anybody else notice yet that the gills have not coughed up for Birchall. Hmmmm!!! Interesting?! Surely not!!!

I wouldn't touch him with a 10foot barge pole smothered in duck faeces.

After citing a desire and ambition to return to league football the lad had three options and opted straight away for the pikeys club on the basis it was “close to home”.    Now had we been playing in Tajikistan I could have understood the decision but we're not exactly a long commute are we?

Shows all the ambition of a pickled bus ticket.  I could have lived with the fact that he opted to go "there" as it had better facilities or they were paying more but to cite that its fucking close to home is pitiful.

steveg

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 10:43:48 »

Would be ironic if they don't have the funds and also a little fraudulent ?! The Dover fans are a little miffed by their neighbours  to say the least!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: