Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Haye v Klitschko  (Read 31531 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 12:54:47 »

I like Haye's attitude, he's a very hard working boxer and he tries to add a bit of theatre to the bouts. It makes a refreshing change to see a boxer in that weight division who isn't an overweight blob as well.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 13:11:58 »

To give Haye credit, he's said that he'll fight Klitschko in his back yard, well Germany, if to get the fight on as it seems Klitschko's afraid to fight anywhere else. Haye's got to knock him out to win, which I expect him to do, around round 8.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 14:17:49 »

Grew up on Ali, Hagler, Sugar Ray, Roberto Duran Barry McGuigan Tyson, Bruno etc. The gory years... Will definitely be watching this. No idea who`s going to win but you got to support the Brit haven`t you

Bathtime
Gethimout

« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 15:18:36 »

Hayes weighted in at 15'3.

Klit is 17'5

Massive weight advantage there! I still can't call it at the moment. Klitschko normally bullies his opponents down over many rounds. Haye needs to nip it in the bud early! Could an explosive first few rounds!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 15:50:50 »

this is on a German terrestial channel,its got to be free to view somwhere dont you think?

/
W56196272
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 15:52:08 »

hope so Yo as fuck paying.

dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 15:57:30 »

Try here think  they'll put the proper channel listing on tomorrow

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=121555&part=sports       
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 16:00:43 »

That's the way the German media works...which is why this fight nearly didn't happen in the first place (because the UK media rights are more lucrative and Klitschko wanted a share).  Over there, they stick events like this on terrestrial and get TV audiences of (guessing here) 20 or 30 million - and make the money via advertising.  Over here, it's more concentrated - charging a small band of fanatics through the nose and getting anyone else who's interested down the pub.  I think I prefer their way of doing things, to be honest.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 16:17:45 »

If Haye is going to win it has to be by KO, Klitscko will be landing enough jabs round by round to take it on points if goes the distance.

To close to call but i bloody hope Haye wins, the Brothers have had it far too easy in recent years.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 17:31:52 »

Agree has to be by knock out.  I wouldn't leave it down to the judges out there.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 17:37:26 »

I wouldn't leave it down to the judges out there.

As proved by the fight there last week...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 19:33:12 »

Clitoris to win on points for me -Haye to ponce about like he did with Valuev but a) he'll never get a decision out there and b) Clitty will work harder than the Russian lump
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 19:38:41 »

He ponced around v Valuev because he fractured his hand in the second round (or was it the third).  When he went for it in the last he nearly knocked the big man off his feet.

Haye in 6.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 19:54:08 »

I can't help but feel Haye is setting himself up for a huge fall from grace with his attitude in recent weeks. I know a lot of it is for show but he's put more pressure on himself to impress now otherwise he's going to look like a complete dick if he doesn't win.

Klitschko has the height, weight and reach advantage. I do however think he'll be slower than Haye and will try and wear Haye down with jabs each round. Haye will have a game plan and it will be to knock him out and counter punch probably. Very close one to call but I think Haye will win personally.
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 19:57:30 »

To be fair, this is the biggest thing in his life, he probably doesnt care if he looks a dick or not, just wants to give it everything he's got.

His antics are not very sporting, but he'll only have one chance to do this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: