Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BANANAGATE!  (Read 8185 times)
Amir

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 18:34:10 »

It's not at all witty! As amusing as it was at the time, I just think it's outdated... If it winds them up then great, job done and that's me proved wrong.

It's more about entertaining ourselves than winding them up, and at least it's original.
oakleigh2010

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 24, 2011, 07:36:20 »

Do we not think that mocking a rival for an incident that happenend close to 5 years ago is a teeny tiny bit past its sell-by-date?

But as many members of the then poxford youth squad were involved, are they now playing in the first team or god forbid maybe coaching the youth team themselves!

The point is that this is the culture at that club and those that follow that club obviously have no problem with the banana wielding role models they seem to have employed.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 24, 2011, 08:40:19 »

But as many members of the then poxford youth squad were involved, are they now playing in the first team or god forbid maybe coaching the youth team themselves!

No there not. Its a totally different team.

Still cunts mind
Spencer_White

« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 24, 2011, 21:04:57 »

At the Pox youve got to sing songs they dont know, otherwise they will just copy them (singing their own words).
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 18:18:49 »

Do we not think that mocking a rival for an incident that happenend close to 5 years ago is a teeny tiny bit past its sell-by-date?

I disagree. Oh how I chuckled back in 2004... but now? Haven't we got anything better to do?

It's not at all witty! As amusing as it was at the time, I just think it's outdated... If it winds them up then great, job done and that's me proved wrong.

That's different. Beauchamp is a legend at Oxford and has history with Swindon. He's a permanent target for chants and rightly so

They won't care about Alsop... I say focus on the classics.

In the last few days I've noticed a barrage of Oxford supporters on the wind-up (as if they've got anything to be happy about).

In light of this I take it all back...

GIVE THEM FUCKING HELL.

[url width=350 height=263]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/photosandcream/bananaman1.jpg[/url]
Doore

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 18:45:24 »

[Feeble lefty worried about offending anyone] Is it just me, or does having hundreds of inflatable bananas, however innocently done, not look a bit like a throwback to the eighties?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 19:04:02 »

[Feeble lefty worried about offending anyone] Is it just me, or does having hundreds of inflatable bananas, however innocently done, not look a bit like a throwback to the eighties?

I look back fondly on the 80's.

I had hair then....

It's All Good..............
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 19:17:36 »

I look back fondly on the 80's.

I had hair then....

and a sex life
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 19:18:08 »

and a sex life

Harsh.

(But true)

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 19:28:03 »

I should imagine the day itself will be a throwback to the late 70's / early 80's.
Doore

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:12:58 »

I should imagine the day itself will be a throwback to the late 70's / early 80's.

This is apparently good news for herthab, who is currently out shopping for condoms and a comb.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:28:49 »

This is apparently good news for herthab, who is currently out shopping for condoms and a comb.

Aah, a comb. Haven't owned (Or needed) one of those for about 20 years.

Halcyon days....

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:40:33 »

We could buy herthab a toupee and do the football league show highlights in black and white.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:45:51 »

What's the condom for - to keep his head dry if it rains?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 07:12:43 »

We could buy herthab a toupee and do the football league show highlights in black and white.

Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: