Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Who's in the mix for the top job?  (Read 16566 times)
iffy

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:15:41 »

Stayed on as Director of football at Perth Glory.

just been tinned: http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/03/04/perth-glory-review-sees-mitchell-sacked/
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:18:05 »

Oh right, not heard that, seems like hes not had the best season there!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:19:35 »

David Mitchell - recently relieved of managerial duties at Perth Glory. Good coach, terrible at recruiting players.
Wonder if Howard Webb could be tempted into a DoF role to form a dream team combo?
iffy

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:21:43 »

Though googling about Mitchell led me to Paul Okon? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Okon
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:24:23 »

Wouldn't David Mitchell be filming a new episode of peep-show soon? He could have the Johnson as assistant, that'd be ace.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:26:18 »

I don't understand the need for STFC connections when considering the manager's position.  Hoddle, Ardiles, Macari, Wise (OK, sorry for mentioning Wise in the same sentence as the other three)...not one of these had any previous STFC connection before they came to us.  Jimmy Quinn did, though.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:28:14 »

Wouldn't David Mitchell be filming a new episode of peep-show soon? He could have the Johnson as assistant, that'd be ace.

As long as he brings Big Suze in in some capacity I'm behind it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:31:20 »

George Burley?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 15:57:59 »

Some deluded mong on the STFC Yahoo group setting a new benchmark for unrealistic targets.

"Why wouldn't Roberto Martinez manage us ? he was in div 3 with the Swans and he's out of his depth at premier level. He'd take us to the championship in 2 years and thats what the board are looking for. They will pay the money for the right man, they've learnt from their mistakes (they say) and they won't want any failed lower league man such as Trollope or Ling and some others that some fans would be happy to have here. I say get him if you can."
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 19:29:36 »

To many Town fans getting above their station pulling big names out of a hat thinking that they seriously would come to this League 2 club.

Personally I think we should get Kenny Daglish as he has turned Liverpool in to Champions League contenders yet the Premier League club dither giving him the full time job :-P
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 21:48:11 »

I don't understand the need for STFC connections when considering the manager's position.  Hoddle, Ardiles, Macari, Wise (OK, sorry for mentioning Wise in the same sentence as the other three)...not one of these had any previous STFC connection before they came to us.  Jimmy Quinn did, though.
So did Iffy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 22:12:51 »

Money is hot favourite my sauces tell me. Wink
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 11:55:46 »

Some old bloke in the pub last night was adamant that Paolo Sousa had applied for the job.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 11:58:48 »

Some old bloke in the pub last night was adamant that Paolo Sousa had applied for the job.

I like him. I would have him here in a heartbeat.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 12:23:11 »

That would be a goodun
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: