Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: british and proud.....  (Read 18434 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:18:08 »

I wouldn't bother arguing with Lumps, Crispy. Lumps is always right and everyone else is always wrong. In fact the only person more right than Lumps is Lumps when he's pissed.

Not arguing with him, he asked a question and I answered it. If he doesn't agree with the answer that's his problem  Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:19:55 »

The government will never listen to the EDL, it's a pointless organisation with very little political impact.
Coca Fola

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:20:38 »

And it's full of racist cunts too.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:23:13 »

The government will never listen to the EDL, it's a pointless organisation with very little political impact.

http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/news-watch/europe/11204-david-cameron-boards-the-edl-bandwagon

Coca, the EDL are against Militant Islam, last time I checked Islam wasn't a 'race' so how are we 'racist'? Sure, there ARE racist people who have attended EDL marches, I expect there are also people who attend Swindon matches with far-right views, does that mean all Swindon fans are "Racist cunts too"?

Coca Fola

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:29:01 »

http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/news-watch/europe/11204-david-cameron-boards-the-edl-bandwagon

Coca, the EDL are against Militant Islam, last time I checked Islam wasn't a 'race' so how are we 'racist'? Sure, there ARE racist people who have attended EDL marches, I expect there are also people who attend Swindon matches with far-right views, does that mean all Swindon fans are "Racist cunts too"?
Let's not get into another argument. You have your views. I have mine.
flammableBen

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:32:03 »

Would you have supported a similar group, but campaigning against Catholicism, during the 70's and 80's when the IRA were actively trying to bomb English Cities?
DMR

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:33:34 »

The point is Cripsy most people who go to a Swindon match are doing to it watch Swindon play, the nut case is in the minority.

In the EDL's case, most people are knuckle dragging facist lunatics who wouldn't know a reasonable political discussion if it punched them in their racist scrotes
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:34:18 »

Would you have supported a similar group, but campaigning against Catholicism, during the 70's and 80's when the IRA were actively trying to bomb English Cities?

Wasn't alive at the time and honestly don't know enough about it to comment.

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:36:02 »

The point is Cripsy most people who go to a Swindon match are doing to it watch Swindon play, the nut case is in the minority.

In the EDL's case, most people are knuckle dragging facist lunatics who wouldn't know a reasonable political discussion if it punched them in their racist scrotes

Have you ever been to a EDL demo and seen these "nuckle dragging facist lunatics"? I wouldn't say most of the people there are racist or go for a good old scrap, but without a doubt, a fair few do.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:39:47 »

honestly don't know enough about it to comment.

This hasn't stopped you before

[/endofobviouspost]
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:40:56 »

This hasn't stopped you before

[/endofobviouspost]

No No

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:41:46 »

Crispy, if the stated aim is just to campaign agains Miltant Islamic views, then you have no aim.  That's just a hobby.

What are they trying to do, what do they want to change?  Islamic Extremists are a minority in a simply massive religion, who are marganilised within that religion as having views not representing the faith.  I don't see what there is to campaign about, it's like holding rallies to say murder is bad.  Murder already being against the law, everyone bar murderers tends to already agree.

If they have some other aim, such as banning the practising of the Islamic faith in Britain then, although something that would receive very little support, I could kind of get why the EDL existed.  As it is, nothing has been said that suggests it's anything other than a reason for a few nut cases to look like skinheads and have a ding dong.
DMR

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:42:31 »

Have you ever been to a EDL demo and seen these "nuckle dragging facist lunatics"? I wouldn't say most of the people there are racist or go for a good old scrap, but without a doubt, a fair few do.

Nope. I'd never fit in with all you lot. Despite my often abusive nature on here I'm actually horrificly proper and middle class and would find hanging about with you blue collar fuckos incredibly annoying.
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:45:45 »

Presuming you really believe the majority of the EDL are only against militant Islam, and not just racist against muslims; Do you really thing campaigning against new mosques other islamic centres does more to encourage non-fundamentalist liberal (particularly young) muslims away from militancy or towards it?

Do you think increasing the perceived isolation of Muslim communities and as such raising their exposure to internal fundamentalist influences is worth it to complete the aim of raising the profile of the EDL in the media?

What's your perception of Muslim people living in Britain (both foreign and British)? What percentage do you think are militant?

What steps, either you personally or the EDL in general, do you think the government should take to combat militant Islam which they aren't already doing? If there aren't any, what are you campaigning for?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:47:36 »

Crispy, if the stated aim is just to campaign agains Miltant Islamic views, then you have no aim.  That's just a hobby.

What are they trying to do, what do they want to change?  Islamic Extremists are a minority in a simply massive religion, who are marganilised within that religion as having views not representing the faith.  I don't see what there is to campaign about, it's like holding rallies to say murder is bad.  Murder already being against the law, everyone bar murderers tends to already agree.

If they have some other aim, such as banning the practising of the Islamic faith in Britain then, although something that would receive very little support, I could kind of get why the EDL existed.  As it is, nothing has been said that suggests it's anything other than a reason for a few nut cases to look like skinheads and have a ding dong.

Islamic Extremists are NOT a minority.

The 'Rallys' are held for a number of reasons, varying from remembrance marches for EDL members who have passed away to opposing the building of new mosques and even the cleaning of Nelson's column after it was gratified during the student protests.

Somewhat, more the banning of sharia law and other extreme aspects of Islam.

Like all the OAP/Family members we have?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: