Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2011/2012  (Read 28658 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:54:14 »

The tickets are ehnically a reduction as the club are not passing the VAT increase, which would take the normal £259 season ticket price up to £265.

At the £259 price, we were the 3rd cheapest in the whole Football League, and when we played in League 2 in 2006/7, the ST prices were over £300.

Yes the football has been crap this season, but at least we're still in business and not being run into the ground.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:54:17 »

Yeh fine, each to his own - my point is that IF they put a small rebate on relegation, they would get a lot more people renewing NOW - which is what the club wants, needs, and is angling for. True, we could have a run of wins, and by the end of March look safe and everything is rosy in the garden, then a last minute early bird will look good value, but.......

............ah fuck who am I kidding? I am a sad cunt with no life at all to speak of and the only conversations I get over the weekend is the silly bitch in front of me telling me off for bating Pericard. i'll fucking renew anyway.........
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:56:29 »

It's for all of them I should think
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:03:12 »

I'll end up playing more next season as my daughter's ticket will be £70 more due to her age. I'm renewing our tickets to support the Board - they've put their money, I'll put mine in. I'm resigned to being in Div 4 and have been since New Years Day - if we stay up it'll be a nice bonus. 
DMR

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:17:39 »

I've not had a season ticket for the last 3 seasons cos of uni, and to be honest, the price is a cracking one - it would be cheaper than when I last had one. But I've fallen out of love with football and especially Swindon, as Si Pie said, the product is the problem - you could offer me a free ST and I'd probably turn it down these days as there's so much more I'd rather do on a Saturday, even more so when we're gash.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:19:43 »

I've not had a season ticket for the last 3 seasons cos of uni, and to be honest, the price is a cracking one - it would be cheaper than when I last had one. But I've fallen out of love with football and especially Swindon, as Si Pie said, the product is the problem - you could offer me a free ST and I'd probably turn it down these days as there's so much more I'd rather do on a Saturday, even more so when we're gash.

The fact you are on here posting tells me you are telling Porkies.....get on and do what you would rather be doing Wink
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:26:44 »

I paid £199 for this year in the TE. How much is it now?

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:26:54 »

I'll renew but i'm moving seats in the DRS it's only a matter of time before i punch the cunt behind me that hasn't got a fucking clue about football and also look like Matt Lucas

I have muppets around me too, JFW will back me up on this.  Today we had a new one pop his head up that spouted a complete load of shite for the entire 90 mins, didn't have a clue what he was talking about but thought he was a manager (maybe he is related to Wilson).

The best thing he said all afternoon which summed up his IQ level was "oi lino, take that pencil out of your ear and then maybe you will see what's going on" - priceless - twat!  As is the fat biffa that sits directly behind me who constantly shrieks at the top of her lungs, talking shit and getting the players names wrong e.g. Dasevvi, Prooton and no.28 because she can't say Obika!  Her little girl who has no interest in being at a football match also constantly kicks me in the back because she is bored to tears. 

Even if by some miracle I do decide to renew, it will most definately be in different seats.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:49:38 »

Hahaha! Our bit was FULL of mupps today!!
Only the kids in front kept me entertained!
One says to the other - I'm going to Southampton next week - there grounds called St Marys I think it's cause Mary out of the bible was born there! Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:51:20 »

Err it is JFW.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:00:38 »

<><><><><>
that's all I have to say
 Embarrassed
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:07:45 »

Can't fault the price, but I have to say that giving a month to find what I'd class as a major outlay is not ideal.

I see the instalment plan is interest free which is good, but does command a £30 admin fee.

Why not just be honest and say that there is an interest charge on the installment plan.  An admin fee is just a sneaky way of charging it anyway?

I'm not renewing if we are in L2.

The problem is they've got us over a bit of a barrel again with the 'early bird' price.  By the time we know 100% what League we're in, if by some miracle we manage to stay in League 1, the price has gone up by £40.

I feel much like Jonny, unlikely to renew whilst Wilson is still in charge irrelevant of whether it's League 1 or 2.  

I think the Board may have underestimated just how many people won't renew due to this season's debacle.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:11:19 »

Why not just be honest and say that there is an interest charge on the installment plan.  An admin fee is just a sneaky way of charging it anyway?

word.

We were always likely to lose S/T holders for next year unless we got promoted, so freezing the prices makes sense to me. I think it's a good price for L1 football but not so much for L2.

I miss going regularly but regardless of season ticket/matchday prices, it's not going to make diesel any cheaper
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:18:24 »

Im not renewing. I have already missed 8 home games this season. Games like today piss me off too much and put me in a foul fucking mood. Cant be arsed with it. 250mile round trip petrol gone up so it costs me £50 a home game after my season ticket.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:24:43 »

Im not renewing. I have already missed 8 home games this season. Games like today piss me off too much and put me in a foul fucking mood. Cant be arsed with it. 250mile round trip petrol gone up so it costs me £50 a home game after my season ticket.

Its worrying when a previous fan of the year feels like this. Perfectly understandable mind. But you have been through a lot of shit seasons Mex, so is the cost the main factor or the aggravation, or  the thought of division 4 football or all of it?

Up to a season or two ago I never thought there would be a time I wouldn't want to watch football. But these days I question myself every now and again.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: