Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Take it like a fan  (Read 15477 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 11:47:59 »

Pfft. Being a child is no excuse.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 12:02:39 »

Showed Invincibile's goal, Cox's goal and Fallon's overhead kick.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 13:15:58 »

But I am building a link in their brains between football and getting loads of sweets so I reckon Im onto a winner.  In 20 years time they'll be regulars at the county ground.  And have no teeth.

It works.  I'm the eldest, so was taken out to the County Ground first when I was about 7 knowing nothing about football other than the fact my dad was always watching it or playing it.  28 years later I'm still there!

I've just tested my 7 year old by asking him who his favourite football team is and he looked at me incredulously and without hesitation said 'Swindon, why'?  When I mentioned that he also likes Arsenal (courtesy of my husband) he said 'Yes, but I live in Swindon and you and Grandad support them and I get to watch them every week.  I only see Arsenal on television'.  Good lad!

He also prefers wearing his Swindon kits training rather than his Arsenal one.  In the minority there of course.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:25:00 »

Showed Invincibile's goal, Cox's goal and Fallon's overhead kick.

All of which I suggested on Twitter!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: