Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gray and Keys do an Atkinson? Yup, they're gone.....  (Read 26849 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #60 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:44:13 »

I find it funny and see nothing wrong with it. People ain't half precious these days.
Coca Fola

« Reply #61 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:50:49 »

But why?
Men can't play women's football. Women can't play men's football. Officiating should be the same.
I can get into a real debate if you want, I did a study on prejudice in sport for my psychology coursework a few years back and could whip out some figures if you really wanted? But I can't be fucked, unlike you Ben I have stuff to do and don't spend my time wanking to old Doctor Who episodes every day.
  Smug Fuck Off
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:51:44 »

Yeah but that's not the point.

Their bigoted comments were around the inferiority of women to understand the rules of football and officiate the game, not whether under the rules of the game it was morally right or wrong.

They are a couple of saggy old dinosaurs making sexist comments; wonder whether Helen Chamberlain would agree.

Bahamas Dave
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:52:01 »

I find it funny and see nothing wrong with it. People ain't half precious these days.

Perhaps... but your comments on the news that Charlie Austin had handed in transfer request...

I am really, really disappointed in him. I had a really high opinion of Charlie and this is not the conduct I expected of him.

... is a good example of modern 'softness', man up Barry for crying out loud Cheesy
« Last Edit: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:54:11 by Costanza » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:52:24 »

I've said worse when we've had women officials at the County Ground.
flammableBen

« Reply #65 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 20:53:41 »

Yeah but that's not the point.

Their bigoted comments were around the inferiority of women to understand the rules of football and officiate the game, not whether under the rules of the game it was morally right or wrong.

They are a couple of saggy old dinosaurs making sexist comments; wonder whether Helen Chamberlain would agree.

Cheers, I was about to try and write something like this but you put it better that I would have.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 21:30:56 »

Gray and Keys think they are untouchable, and that is half the problem. Sky are now showing the interview with the pre match reporter saying that he's heard that 'the female linesman is fit'. Apparently Gray is on in excess of £1.5m a year.

The fact is I've seen enough male linemen at the CG which are awful. I don't care if they are male or female, I just want linos that are capable of doing the job.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 21:31:43 »

Gray and Keys think they are untouchable, and that is half the problem. Sky are now showing the interview with the pre match reporter saying that he's heard that 'the female linesman is fit'. Apparently Gray is on in excess of £1.5m a year.

The fact is I've seen enough male linemen at the CG which are awful. I don't care if they are male or female, I just want linos that are capable of doing the job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1349915/Richard-Keys-Andy-Gray-present-tonights-big-match-Sky.html

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 21:32:54 »

I bet he would though.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 21:47:46 »

She's run the line at the CG before, and I can confirm she doesn't mind a bit of banter, or at least she grins and bears it because I got a lovely smile from her.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 22:02:42 »

Stupid twats the pair of them. They're outraged that a female official got an offside decison wrong..as if a male official would never have got it wrong..yeah right, course he wouldn't have done. That never happens and certainly never happens at the CG every fucking week..oh wait Hmmm
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 22:07:17 »

They're outraged that a female official got an offside decison wrong

They made their comments BEFORE the game, before seeing her in action. In the game, she made the big decision for the first goal correct.

BAZINGA !!

Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 22:09:17 »

Stupid twats the pair of them. They're outraged that a female official got an offside decison wrong..as if a male official would never have got it wrong..yeah right, course he wouldn't have done. That never happens and certainly never happens at the CG every fucking week..oh wait Hmmm
Gray is well past it. I reckon there should be a 5 year limit to being a pundit. How many kids today have any idea who Gray is, same with or Hanson etc etc. I know they were good players in their time but their time isn't now.  
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 22:09:58 »

The Daily Mail have probably been bugging Gray since he questioned whether Barcelona could beat Bolton on a Tuesday night at the Reebok (or along those lines).

Anyone who says that is worthy of investigating to see if they have any more gems within their verbal locker!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 22:18:44 »

Gray is well past it. I reckon there should be a 5 year limit to being a pundit. How many kids today have any idea who Gray is, same with or Hanson etc etc. I know they were good players in their time but their time isn't now. 

And they talk the same old shite, week in week out.

BAZINGA !!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: