Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Austin hands in transfer request  (Read 34141 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:45:19 »

Do you self a favour, Gaz, and delete that post.  Pathetic over-reaction.

We all knew Charlie was going to leave.  Only difference here is that we're going to get some money this time.  In the space of 18 months, the board have completed one of the best pieces of business in the club's history.

Good luck Charlie.  I'm sure you'll do well where ever you end up.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:46:57 »

Jesus fucking wept. Don't do yourself a coronary Gaz.

Step away from the keyboard.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:48:11 »

We all knew Charlie was going to leave.  Only difference here is that, in the space of 18 months, the board have completed one of the best pieces of business in the club's history.

Perhaps, but there is a right way and wrong way of doing things, and doing it this way has pissed off a lot of people, myself included. I know there is no loyalty and when a player says "I want to stay" etc etc he normally has his fingers crossed behind his back but like Coxy he could have just shut up did his job and go, He isnt that stupid to believe he wouldnt get a move surely? He would ahve moved on no later than the Summer, instead of continuing to bang in goals and raise his stock and interest even more so he chose to be a cunt about it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:48:17 »

Pericard and Dossevi are going to be hit together

HAve you missed an "s" somewhere?
land_of_bo

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:48:50 »

No Dossevi only has 2
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:49:25 »

hits? They are writing songs Wink Jedward MKII?? Dessicard? Perissevi?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:49:45 »

You heard it here from me via a friend of a friend first!!!!!!

Would you like a gold star?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:52:53 »

Dont worry, he will be back in a few years time, helping us re-devlop our stadium when it all goes tits up and he goes back to daddy and lays bricks  Too Cool
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:54:22 »

Would you like a gold star?

Well ........ Yes please!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:55:09 »

We all knew Charlie was going to leave.  Only difference here is that we're going to get some money this time.  In the space of 18 months, the board have completed one of the best pieces of business in the club's history.

I'd have to disagree.

Now he's handed in a request, the club won't get as much money for him. The demand is there, but we now need to let him talk. He won't play for us again as is heart isn't in it.

We all knew he was going to go, but he's a fucked us over royally because he's asked to go. What makes me angry is that he said himself that he 'owed' swindon.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:56:14 »

The only thing surprising me in this whole situation is that there are still people upset when a player shows his only loyalty is to himself.

Austin owed us nothing. Yeah we took him from non league and gave him his opportunity, but he's paid that back tenfold.

We bought him for peanuts, we'll get a decent fee for him and in the short time he was here he scored shitloads of goals.

Thanks for the memories Charlie, now lets think how we can spend the money!

Fucking spot on mate.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:57:46 »

Oh jesus christ. I'm with Herthab. 99% of you need to get a grip, with yourselves and reality. Jesus christ

Things get better but they never get good
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:59:53 »

I'd have to disagree.

Now he's handed in a request, the club won't get as much money for him. The demand is there, but we now need to let him talk. He won't play for us again as is heart isn't in it.

We all knew he was going to go, but he's a fucked us over royally because he's asked to go. What makes me angry is that he said himself that he 'owed' swindon.

Agree, Not saying he should have signed a new contract but if he really felt he owed Swindon he could have signed a new contract to get us more money, He thinks we should accept 500K so he can play at a higher level, Fuck him, He was gagging to sign a contract as soon as he got here now he thinks "oh I am too good for Swindon", I dont think Fitton will let him go for less money as he knows there is still a demand there, sure clubs will use the transfer requeste as an excuse to get a "bargain" but Fitton will say get fucked. He isnt stupid.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 09:00:16 »

I'd have to disagree.

Why won't we get as much for him? we still hold all the cards, just because hes handed in a request doesnt mean we have to sell him at a cut down price.

Yes he may not give it all to us performance wise from now on but fuck him, hes made his bed, let the bidding war begin.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 09:02:00 by jjedmunds » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 09:03:05 »

Jermaine Beckford handed in a transfer request this time last season with Leeds. Stayed 'tilll the end of the season and scored the goals which got leeds promoted.

Wayne rooney / carlos tevez both apparently stated their desires to move on earlier in the season but are now still playing and scoring (in tevez's case) regularly.

Just because he's reportedly handed in a request doesn't mean he'll automatically be off at the first offer that comes in.

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: