Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most famous person you have met (and spoke to them)?  (Read 16162 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 13:03:56 »

I met Leilani of Page 3 fame back in 2000 when we played Wimbledon in a friendly.

I was 14 so fuck knows if the words actually came out like anything that resembled words.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 17, 2011, 13:17:21 by b3nny » Logged

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Highland Robin

« Reply #91 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 13:04:18 »

Because of the accident of various jobs I have done, I have met a lot of interesting and famous people - mainly in the political world, and it would be very boring and narcissistic to list them!!  Who haven't I met?  As a young lad, fresh in my enthusiasm for STFC, many times I escaped from a parent or whoever was accompanying me into town, and stood looking longingly into Don Rogers Sports...... The only time I dared to step inside was when I knew the great man wasn't there!!!  So I've never met Don Rogers.  I was a very shy, retiring flower!!!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 13:07:10 »

Met Gripper Sebson from Grange Hill fame and got his autograph when he came to school. I think he was arrested over Park North that very night.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 13:11:14 »

I've been lucky enough to speak to a lot of swindon players old and new. I find the old boys are the best. Several players from the last 10 years have been a huge let down.

Other than that, louise redknapp during work experience boy and being introduced as the tea boy. And almost beating alan 'the iceman' warriner little at darts was good.

Met the shameless cast once, probably my best ever day at work. Scattor!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 15:59:05 »

Oh Yeah...

Chopper Harris

...........Highest order and all that...

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #95 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:09:51 »

Oh Yeah...

Chopper Harris

...........Highest order and all that...

Did he trip you up on the way out? Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
nochee

« Reply #96 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:12:08 »

I met Leilani of Page 3 fame back in 2000 when we played Wimbledon in a friendly.

I was 14 so fuck knows if the words actually came out like anything that resembled words.

I met her at a motorshow in Brum. She is fitter in real life than she is in the paper
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:56:41 »

Did he trip you up on the way out? Cheesy

I would of loved that JJ.....would of dropped the nut on him.....Mr Big....

Clems Army!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 17:46:42 »

Interviewed Steve White at his house in '94 or '95.  It was the day Kevin Morris died (RIP).

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:26:37 »

Saw that Kris Marshall (bloke from BT Adverts) in a Nottingham boozer a couple of years ago and his group and ours shared a couple of rounds.  A surprisingly top bloke.

Most gutting near miss was in New York, popped outside a bar for a fag and one of my favourite actors James Gandolfini was outside smoking.  Was going to go over to him but he was on the phone for ages having an argument.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 20:33:42 »

I've met a few celebs... the only real proper one was John McEnroe, nice bloke, he said 'Nooo Waaay' about 3 times in the space of a minute...which was a bit odd.

Its downhill from here though - 

I've met Bernie Clifton, Judy Spiers (a back-in-the-day Pebble Mill presenter) whos married to my Mums cousin.

And best of all - I've pissed at a urinal whilst standing next to Graham Garden (from The Goodies) This was at a service station on the M5, he said 'Mind your scarf!' as my Town scarf wavered too close to the porcelain....
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 20:38:40 »

I've met a few celebs... the only real proper one was John McEnroe, nice bloke, he said 'Nooo Waaay' about 3 times in the space of a minute...which was a bit odd.

Its downhill from here though - 

I've met Bernie Clifton, Judy Spiers (a back-in-the-day Pebble Mill presenter) whos married to my Mums cousin.

And best of all - I've pissed at a urinal whilst standing next to Graham Garden (from The Goodies) This was at a service station on the M5, he said 'Mind your scarf!' as my Town scarf wavered too close to the porcelain....

Never heard it called a porcelain before  Girl Giggle
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 20:41:03 »

Its a pet name for it that only me and Graham Garden use... goodie goodie gum drops....
eddiet

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 20:48:43 »

Trevor Brooking ( who was a true gent ) , Carl Barat , Jimmy Hill , Andy Partridge ( pissed as a fart with AXS ) and two of the Dead Kennedys
nochee

« Reply #104 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 22:01:03 »

Trevor Brooking ( who was a true gent ) , Carl Barat , Jimmy Hill , Andy Partridge ( pissed as a fart with AXS ) and two of the Dead Kennedys

John and Robert?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: