Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Latest update on John Campbell!  (Read 18363 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:14:48 »

I'm starting to get pissed off with just how long it is taking us to sort out getting our targets,

We don't know who our targets are though, unless I've missed something?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:16:16 »

I hope this Campbell lad doesn't end up being good - we had a long enough head start to snaffle him up!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:21:25 »

We don't know who our targets are though, unless I've missed something?
Austin Cox Ferry Caddis this lad here that's 5 off the top of my head that we dragged out and nearly didn't sign.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:29:43 »

This is frustrating because we've seemingly been courting this guy for an eternity!

The fans needed a bit of good news so it's a shame that this transfer couldn't offer some positivity to us.

I won't lose sleep over it. Non-League is hit and miss (for us mostly miss) - I just hope we do SOMETHING with this squad in January.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:29:51 »

Like Reading let Austin go and Newcastle let Shearer go etc.

Poor example Rob.

Hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

Reading let Austin go because he was injured and as far as im aware Shearer was never at Newcastle in his youth to be released.

Poor examples

Actually, in truth I agree with your point.

Is our target League Two?

To be fair, we never bothered to replace a certain defender we sold and Wilson was content (well, he said so publically anyway) with what he already had. I'm not sure why anyone expects this case to be any different.

If (when) Austin gets sold get ready for Wilson to come out and say he has faith in Pericard and Dossevi and watch them be shit and us posting down the line about how he should have replaced Austin 3 months ago, like it was fucking obvious (it is fucking obvious)

Merry fucking Christmas.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:35:26 »

Missing out on an established player is one thing.

Missing out on a promising youngster who we had first refusal on and would've cost us peanuts to Leyton fucking Orient, now that sticks in the throat

Lets hope Wilson has another option in the pipeline.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:36:07 »

If we thought he was that good we'd have offered him a contract. I know he scored a lot of goals, but we haven't seen him play. The scouts and manager have. Got to trust them and hope they didn't drop a bollock.

edit: Having said all that, IF claims about the club not getting backm to him are true then that's disappointing. Even if it was a no.

Dave, you are worrying about something that hasn't happened yet!  Not even a man with no head would rely on Pericard and Dossevi for goals, it would be relegation inducing with the way we are also letting them in.
« Last Edit: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:49:39 by Batch » Logged
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 09:53:31 »

This one was a no brainer - nothing to lose - everything to gain. I'm surprised and very dissapointed.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:22:43 »

Missing out on a promising youngster who we had first refusal on and would've cost us peanuts to Leyton fucking Orient, now that sticks in the throat

Spot on. That is what annoys me.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:30:36 »

If we thought he was that good we'd have offered him a contract. I know he scored a lot of goals, but we haven't seen him play. The scouts and manager have. Got to trust them and hope they didn't drop a bollock.

edit: Having said all that, IF claims about the club not getting backm to him are true then that's disappointing. Even if it was a no.

Dave, you are worrying about something that hasn't happened yet!  Not even a man with no head would rely on Pericard and Dossevi for goals, it would be relegation inducing with the way we are also letting them in.

Batch I notice that you're trying to provide a bit of sanity in the mongfest that is thisis....good luck with that, mind you don't end up like McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:42:03 »

Batch I notice that you're trying to provide a bit of sanity in the mongfest that is thisis....good luck with that, mind you don't end up like McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest..

mission:impossible
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:44:59 »

Can't see how Batch is providing sanity Reg..? I think he's pissing against the wind. For once most of the mongos have got it right.

Consensus seems to be that we needlessly missed out on a promising youngster.. surely you can't blame people for being annoyed about it
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:51:17 »

Can't see how Batch is providing sanity Reg..? I think he's pissing against the wind. For once most of the mongos have got it right.

Consensus seems to be that we needlessly missed out on a promising youngster.. surely you can't blame people for being annoyed about it

Nah...what you've got is a bunch of loons rattling on about shit they know nowt about.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:52:04 »

Nah...what you've got is a bunch of loons rattling on about shit they know nowt about.

I think this is the mission statement for Radio Five Live's daytime output.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:57:30 »

Let's hope we get some of our January targets early in Jan rather than 'missing out' on our targets as seems to have happened the last few years and we seem to end up with the next best
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: