Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Statement  (Read 3082 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:06:55 »

Quote from: "newmarket red"
Well if sturrock goes i hope they dont just put anyone in charge for an amount of games like they have done in the past and the person chosen to replace sturrock is the one we all want  so theres no devide between the fans. paul jewel or hoddle for me.

Even if Fitton takes over tomorrow our wage structure is unlikely to appeal to any manager of that stature, Both must be on £15-20k a week+.

And why would Jewell come to us when he has recently turned down Bolton and Wigan both of which are higher league, bigger wage bills and better prospects.

The best we could hope for is Cotterill who is a good manager at this level but fell out with the Burnley fans for his utterly boring defensive football he got them playing.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:08:21 »

Jimmy Quinn could do a job i think  Wink  

Or that bald eagle cunt, whatever his name is
Peter Venkman

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:18:23 »

No I dont want Quinny back....but...to be fair he is actually doing really well for Cambridge this season, 3rd in the League and climbing!

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:19:39 »

Must be using your tactics JJ  Wink
Peter Venkman

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:22:19 »

Quote from: "tans"
Must be using your tactics JJ  Wink

Nah I dont give them to just anyone you know  Cheesy

newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:28:58 »

We are a bigger club then wigan are we not :roll:
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 14:30:45 »

Quote from: "jjedmunds"
No I dont want Quinny back....but...to be fair he is actually doing really well for Cambridge this season, 3rd in the League and climbing!

Quinn is a good non-league boss; he's turned Cambridge Round and he got Shrewsbury promoted out of the conference a couple of years ago. Maybe that's where his level is but he does well there.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 17:36:23 »

Quote from: "jjedmunds"
Well if sturrock goes i hope they dont just put anyone in charge for an amount of games like they have done in the past and the person chosen to replace sturrock is the one we all want  so theres no devide between the fans. paul jewel or hoddle for me.

Even if Fitton takes over tomorrow our wage structure is unlikely to appeal to any manager of that stature, Both must be on £15-20k a week+.

And why would Jewell come to us when he has recently turned down Bolton and Wigan both of which are higher league, bigger wage bills and better prospects.

The best we could hope for is Cotterill who is a good manager at this level but fell out with the Burnley fans for his utterly boring defensive football he got them playing.
Until fritton tells us alll what his plans are for the club after the takeover is completed.I see why not we cant speculate what the wage budget will be  and what money for  new players our manager will have whether sturrock is in charge or not.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 17:41:04 »

Until fritton tells us alll what his plans are for the club after the takeover is completed.I see why not we cant speculate what the wage budget will be  and what money for  new players our manager will have whether sturrock is in charge or not.

I think he said along the lines of being run as a business like no other club has been before. I assumed that meant a strict budget, we'll see.
neville w

« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 10:11:25 »

Slade - "so here it is Merry Christmas"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: