Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: McMuck  (Read 2205 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 10:50:52 »

Quote from: "jjedmunds"
Muckmarns first season in charge we played some great football, flowing passing football, he bought in some great players like Allison, Shay Given on loan, Seagraves(his mate) then he openly criticised Swindons supporters which no manager should do to his own fans, ever, for this reason alone I will never forgive him.

Then he bought in some real real real crap players and blamed the fans again, played wierd and shit tactics much like playing with 5 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders for some games and the football became like watching paint dry.

There was no excuse for abusing his family at all but I think he was fair game to be criticised but he was teflon man....no shit sticking to him. And we went bankrupt partly due to his inept financial management.

As a bloke he really is a badly packed kebab and I have no respect for him whatsoever, I hate him as much as I hate Gullingscum for their '79 antics and will never forget that in my lifetime, Gillingscum and Muckmarn deserve each other IMO.

Shit club, wanker pikey fans, pathetic chairman and a manager who I hold in such contempt......I have to say I am not keen on Gills at all  

Don't be forgetting "too good" Aaron Brown!
BB12

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 20:11:16 »

Gillingham FC and Steve McMahon....

They deserve each other.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 20:31:45 »

Seagraves-"great player"?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print