Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diamandis  (Read 2019 times)
red macca

« on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 14:17:11 »

Would it be alot easier if he just come out and said how much he actually wants from the sale of this club?

One thing i really dont understand is how on earth sir seton has got involved with this bloke
dell boy

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 14:18:09 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Would it be alot easier if he just come out and said how much he actually wants from the sale of this club?

One thing i really dont understand is how on earth sir seton has got involved with this bloke

He gets a very good interest rate on his loans to the club?
HarryFleming

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 15:04:01 »

According to Banbury Red on the Thisis forum, Diamand Mike has not been seen around the club for a while.

Methinks his time has come.

:shock:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 15:39:24 »

Quote from: "HarryFleming"
According to Banbury Red on the Thisis forum, Diamand Mike has not been seen around the club for a while.

Methinks his time has come.

:shock:

Hmm depending on who you believe theres no Micky D,Jimmy Little or Rufus(y) Brevitt.I wonder whos running it

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 15:49:19 »

I've always assumed that SSW figures its impossible for a "proper" businesman to run an essentially bankrupt entity like STFC...therefore it needs someone who is "creative"....step forward Diamond Mike.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 16:46:37 »

At the fans forum back in Feb I specifically asked the question of everyone on the front table.  They all refused to answer it stating it would be stupid to discuss such things in public.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: