Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: He's gone  (Read 7914 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:35:51 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
what has annoyed me most is the peanuts paid for such a tallent.

£300k upfront (x% going to Chelski) then £150k next season.

Our board are cunts and i bet AK doesn't get a sniff of it either

MR.....when SSP signed a new contract his agent made sure that  he did so only on terms favourable to the player, but which didn't completely screw the club.....this was the 450K trigger fee once met.....then its up to the player to decide which club suited him best.....I'm sure he's probably raised his salary probably *5....4 years as well with signing fees bonuses etc .....so its good for him.

We at least get 200K up front which will help see out this season.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:38:36 »

Quote from: "JMH75"
Just hope we don't get Ipswich in one of the Cups as that would be soul destroying.

Well i hope we do meet them, would be good to see sam back at the CG, give him the best reception and show him how we appreciate his time with us
adje

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 14:40:06 »

Why are we not allowed to know?Nothing dodgy Ihope-most other clubs refer to us as Swindle Town(justifiably I'm afraid).Or is it too embarrassing a fee and general discontent is feared?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 14:57:41 »

On bbc.co.uk it says it could be in the region of £750,000!!!!

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 15:13:28 »

WHY CANT THEY SAY??

unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 15:48:16 »

STUPID BOARD
red macca

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 15:57:48 »

Quote from: "nozza"
STUPID BOARD
might have been ipswich decision not to disclose the fee?
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 16:32:37 »

BBC Sport are saying £750,000.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 16:42:51 »

Well so long its been good to know you.Good luck and much appreciation for what you achieved at the CG.However I am no longer interested in you or your career unless we miraculously managed to secure a sell-on clause(oh,I forgot,thats what other clubs do).That may seem harsh but I'm only concerned about the Town-we got over Fjortoft,Shearer,Thorney etc.all players that performed at a higher level for us.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 16:47:49 »

fucks sake you're all of a bunch of cunts, rather than wishing Sam well you're moaning at the board - you should fuck off to the adver forums and whinge over there, you fucking wankers.

Sam deserved the move, it's a very good one for him and I wish him all the luck in the world, I'll definitely be following his career at Ipswich next season.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 17:22:40 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
fucks sake you're all of a bunch of cunts, rather than wishing Sam well you're moaning at the board - you should fuck off to the adver forums and whinge over there, you fucking wankers.

Sam deserved the move, it's a very good one for him and I wish him all the luck in the world, I'll definitely be following his career at Ipswich next season.

You could look at it another way - the money from Sam has gone a LONG way to ensuring there is a club there next season and seasons after that.
magnum150

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 17:32:58 »

All the best Sam and thanks for some magic moments that made me feel like this club could achieve something.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 19:21:48 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

Ha ha, sonic you are a legend. tell it like it is, thats the best thing.... well somewhere between 450k and 750k, + chelsea taking maybe up to about half from the initial fee's so anywhere between 150k and 300k gone straight away.... hopefully sandy gray can sort something out with them, that isnt even pocket money to them they will wipe their arse with that.
be fair, we need your bog roll  Soapy Tit Wank
Sussex

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 19:50:55 »

It's a shame, obviously, he did us proud and will be a legend for many years to come. I thank him for the 3 years he gave us and wish him all the best for his future.

We need the cash though, end of. Football's a business nowadays and the money (however much it is) is desperately needed. He was our only saleable asset and the club cashed in.

I just hope Kingy gets a few quid for new signings.

(doubtful maybe, but I'm trying to be positive)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 19:52:48 »

Bye bye super sammy P and good luck.Thankyou for being such a legend to swindon town and we will all never forget you.
DO US A FAVOUR AND BEAT BRIGHTON NEXT SEASON!!! :twisted:
from sadieo and dad Smiley

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: