Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FIFA Corruption  (Read 25801 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #165 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 21:33:54 »

The World Cup this year was lost in it's own importance... So much so that they forgot to fill the bloody stadiums.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #166 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 21:39:53 »

I don't think Willy Windsor will have been too chuffed being patted on the head and given a fuck you certificate from the Chief Cunt Blatter. He'd better be fucking careful next time he's being driven thruogh a tunnel in Paris - his card's been marked.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 21:40:50 »

Meh. It wasnt before though was it before they split it up?

Anyhow i try to help you and you throw it back in my face!

Err, I know (hence the sorry Tans  Smiley).  And to carry on the pedantry the USSR wasn't Russia (sorry again, Tans!)

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 22:48:22 »

I notice the acting FA Chairman, who was previously standing to take the job full time, has now said he doesn't want the job as he wants nothing more to do with FIFA. Interesting, if not particularly important.
flammableBen

« Reply #169 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 22:49:07 »

not really important
Rich Pullen

« Reply #170 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 22:51:35 »

Adds to our wonderful sulk Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #171 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 22:56:50 »

During a more interesting post which I'm in the middle of now, I've decided to defend the BBC a bit.

I don't think that much of the Panorama programme was particularly new, or that's what I've been told anyway. Still, it bought forward a lot of Fifa's dodgy dealings in a nice understandable package in a short telly programme.

Should they not have done that? Or is it that they should not have done that when it might have embarrassed fifa so close to our bid for the world cup?

It's easy to slag it off on here, a lot of us our well versed on fifa corruption and have read it all before. We're the minority.

I applaud the BBC for timing the panorama show close before the bid decisions were made. Not because it might have scared fifa in or out of our bid, but because it's important that people know how corrupt fifa are. They have more chance of getting that across when more people are watching, and the world cup bid is good timing.

The same people who are following the murdoch blame the bbc line are the same people who would have no idea about the corrupt dealings of Fifa if it wasn't for the BBc.

Long fucking live the licence fee
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 23:15:43 »

It makes me proud to see our media showing this shit just before the vote, good on them I say. Don't bow to these dodgy money grabbing fuckers and carry on with the freedom to show what you want when you want to. Murdoch can go fuck himself, he only wanted the world cup here so he could make more money.

Fuck me though, Qatar!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 11:25:29 »

I notice the acting FA Chairman, who was previously standing to take the job full time, has now said he doesn't want the job as he wants nothing more to do with FIFA. Interesting, if not particularly important.
"Faceless blazer quits in strop". That'll show 'em - Blatter must have woken up sweating this morning, crying out "What have I done? What have I done?"
The Professor

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 16:05:52 »

I reckon we should have sent HRH Andrew to front the presentation - not the boy Willie Windsor.  If the Wilkileaks pages are to believe he's the royal that knows how to talk turkey to 'Johnny Foreigner'.

As for the FA Chairman not wanting to work with Herr Blatter - don't then. Simples!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 16:06:55 »

I reckon we should have sent HRH Andrew to front the presentation - not the boy Willie Windsor.  If the Wilkileaks pages are to believe he's the royal that knows how to talk turkey to 'Johnny Foreigner'.

As for the FA Chairman not wanting to work with Herr Blatter - don't then. Simples!
Given his resignation, I'd suggest that's the decision he came to...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:38:51 »

Fuck me though, Qatar!!

There's talk that FIFA want the World Cup to be held in Qatar in January.

That'll go down well in Europe.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Rich Pullen

« Reply #177 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:40:18 »

Yeah, we throw enough hissy fits about the Africa Cup of Nations as it is!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #178 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:47:44 »

Did we really want that nonsense here anyway, I for one couldn't give a toss about it, the only good thing would be that as hosts the bunch of cunts we call the national side wouldn't have had to qualify, saves any embarrassment. International football, yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:01:30 »

Russia will not get many fans from other counties going to there. You will need to fly between host cities, in planes that have some of the worst safety records.

Speak of the devil http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11918769
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: