Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a crap Saturday....  (Read 18345 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 14:33:33 »

Just got up and got to work again tonight

Joy
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 14:41:25 »

Just taken my daughter to the New College open day - Cirencester College next week. Oh what fun.

I'm at Ciren!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 14:48:30 »

I'm at Ciren!
Any good - particularly for the Sciences. My daughter will have to chose between Ciren and New College. New College seems OK.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 14:54:13 »

I was up at 4 AM to spend much of the day travelling to Cambodia and back. I can tell thee that it is an ordeal nowhere near as glamorous as it may sound to some.

Was at least looking forward listening to footy tonight. DOH!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 14:59:21 »

It's billed as one of the top colleges in the country and i'd say it lives up to that. Only problem with me is the travelling, from Swindon every day the buses the college provide (after a payment of £400!) only do one journey there and one journey back, so if you finish early or start late, you still have to go in or come home at the usual time. You get used to it, but its annoying.

The buildings are a bit old and skanky compared to new college's, but the standard of teaching is very high.

As for the sciences, i have a friend doing all three seperately. Enjoying them and finding them challenging, and very practical.
nochee

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:10:07 »

I was up at 4 AM to spend much of the day travelling to Cambodia and back. I can tell thee that it is an ordeal nowhere near as glamorous as it may sound to some.

Was at least looking forward listening to footy tonight. DOH!

visa run? i used to do mine from phuket to myanmar, 16 hours return journey....hell!!!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:21:33 »

visa run? i used to do mine from phuket to myanmar, 16 hours return journey....hell!!!

Yeppers.

Dunno why you went to Burma though, I'm sure Malaysia is closer from Phuket. That's where I used to go.
glos_robin

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:28:23 »

I don't like this football free Saturday business, I just made the mistake of looking at the latest league table. Down to 19th now, I know it's relatively early still but we desperately need a win on Monday.
flammableBen

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:30:45 »

Heads up. About 7 hours worth of grand designs about to kick off on more 4 in a min
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:35:28 »

I don't like this football free Saturday business, I just made the mistake of looking at the latest league table. Down to 19th now, I know it's relatively early still but we desperately need a win on Monday.

Must win game. I don't fancy us getting much at Peterborough next week.
nochee

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:36:15 »

Yeppers.

Dunno why you went to Burma though, I'm sure Malaysia is closer from Phuket. That's where I used to go.

Hmmm im not sure about that, but it is possible. Depends on the transport method maybe? I was a poor scuba diver with no cash for flights. I would rather take a bus and save cash for beer and buckets.

It was a different stamp for the passport too!

glos_robin

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:37:50 »

Must win game
Probably abit early for that but I would say possibly a season defining match
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:43:51 »

It's billed as one of the top colleges in the country and i'd say it lives up to that. Only problem with me is the travelling, from Swindon every day the buses the college provide (after a payment of £400!) only do one journey there and one journey back, so if you finish early or start late, you still have to go in or come home at the usual time. You get used to it, but its annoying.

The buildings are a bit old and skanky compared to new college's, but the standard of teaching is very high.

As for the sciences, i have a friend doing all three seperately. Enjoying them and finding them challenging, and very practical.
Thanks for that. It pretty much mirrors what I've heard previously.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 15:49:53 »

I'm at Ciren!

I fucking loved my time at Ciren College. All I remember is a thick cloud of smoke.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 16:07:19 »

I fucking loved my time at Ciren College too, only it was a long time ago. The first year it was a college in fact after changing from a sixth form. sounds like its come on a bit since then Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: