Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bellamy could quit football  (Read 7332 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 12:02:51 »

SSN reporting now that the loan deal has been done

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 12:03:08 »

That may well be true. But the rumour is Man City are continuing to pay his 90K a week wages. So I guess he's not on the breadline.

that's most certainly the truth as cardiff are in a financial mess.he could have quite easily got a move in the prem, and cetic wanted him on loan too.
land_of_bo

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 12:04:03 »

He can be billy big balls at Cardiff rather than a squad member anyway else. No ambition.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 12:13:56 »

that's most certainly the truth as cardiff are in a financial mess.he could have quite easily got a move in the prem, and cetic wanted him on loan too.

Yes but I'd say that proves he's putting himself/family first to play for Cardiff over his own career. ANd he's still raking it in!

I'm not sure why I'm arguing, just in one of those moods Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 12:19:07 »

Yes but I'd say that proves he's putting himself/family first to play for Cardiff over his own career. ANd he's still raking it in!

I'm not sure why I'm arguing, just in one of those moods Smiley

to be fair, you could have it right and i could be way off the mark.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 12:20:11 »

to be fair, you could have it right and i could be way off the mark.

No I haven't got it right. Who do you think you are telling me I'm right. I've been wrong for 36 years and I'm not changing my ways now.
ahounsell

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 14:41:46 »

It shouldnt make any difference if Cardiff are forking out for his wages or not, if they owe money to other clubs they should be under a transfer embargo until the money is paid.

The same should apply if they owe taxes aswell. That would be a far better way to stop clubs getting into debt than any points deductions.
land_of_bo

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 15:18:24 »

It shouldnt make any difference if Cardiff are forking out for his wages or not, if they owe money to other clubs they should be under a transfer embargo until the money is paid.

The same should apply if they owe taxes aswell. That would be a far better way to stop clubs getting into debt than any points deductions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/8921892.stm

And quite right too. Would love to see bailiffs there taking all the gate receipts.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 07:36:39 »

FL now refusing to ratify the loan deal wanting more details of Cardiff's financial's - FL CE was on SSN talking about it and then Cardiff release a statement basically saying how dare he talk about us in public before talking to us - I hope they refuse the loan due to payments to other clubs owed and they have already admitted they expect another transfer embargo so they must be behind on other debts as well..pay your bills first
Doore

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 20:29:27 »

He is a bloody good player thuogh as evidenced when he latched on to reeves dodgy back pass v Coventry some years ago and then followed it up with another.

I don't want to be a pedantic twat - but I am, so that's how it comes across.  Reeves did indeed play many a dodgy backpass in his time, but on this particular ocassion I'm sure the culprit was Sol Davis.

Oh - and I really like Bellamy.  Unlike most player, I will listen to him being interviewed as you actually get his opinion.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 21:15:28 »

Unless my meory is shot ( a big possibility ) I'm pretty certain it was Reeves or Davis was out of position. Being a pedantic twat back at you. It is wrong that Cardiff should be allowed to sign him but I find it hard being a Town fan and taking any moral high ground on this.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 21:42:16 »

Exactly how i feel Chalkie. I said elsewher i think they are relying heavily on promotion this season and if they don't get it then next summer this will bit them on the ass.
Lumps

« Reply #57 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 21:45:06 »

Oh - and I really like Bellamy.  Unlike most player, I will listen to him being interviewed as you actually get his opinion.

So do I. You hear him talk and he's not thick. He's a bit mental mind.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 21:51:22 »

I'm a fan of his. He'll tear it up down there.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: