Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bellamy could quit football  (Read 7365 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 22:32:32 »

I don't mind Bellamy. I think a lot of people jump on the bandwagon and hate him without any real justification, though that approach is nothing new.

His quotes on the BBC piece do lack perspective though, particularly:

"This game is ruthless."

Mmmmm yeah it is in a way. But you are playing for England's richest club and there is a new rule on squad sizes. 'The game is ruthless' in the sense that you (Bellamy) may have to drop down to a side like Fulham, and continue playing in the most lucrative league in the world, for a top half of the table side. It's not as though he's falling far, or is going to lose his house, or have to downsize from 5 cars to 2....
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 22:33:32 »

Him and Joey Barton, my favourite players outside swindon.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Morgan Freeman

People enjoy the sound of my voice

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 22:37:06 »

"I really enjoy playing for Manchester City. I think I have shown that with my commitment". What? Staying at a club for more than a season?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 23:02:56 »

No he means by turning down offers to leave.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 23:06:08 »

I love Bellamy, albeit he is a gobby cunt

betty_swollox

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 23:22:27 »

Just play for the reserves and see out my contract if I was him.

It's such a hard life being a footballer, I mean it's just such a ruthless industry that he only gets paid £70,000+ a week to do. A typical day for him probably is... Get up at 8am in a luxury house, drive to 'work' in his sports car, play football, finish at 1pm, go home, spunk on his fit wife's tits, play a bit of playstation, gamble a few quid on the horses, spunk on the wife again and then go to bed.

Also if my boss hadn't spoke to me since February I'd be fucking well happy.

He does actually seem like an alright guy though. Think he used to be a bit of cock but he's calmed down these days.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 06:42:29 »

What a whining tit. Get out on loan somewhere and get on with it.
townforever

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 08:31:54 »

I'm getting feed up with this oh look at me attitude that Football / footballers are creating, first with Paul Robinson (yeah your a world class keeper) and then Wes Brown (not even a first choice for your club side) retiring from international football because they aren't the first names on a team sheet, now Bellamy might quit football if he's not in the Man City 25 players.

Well boo fucking hoo you overpaid pricks. Try working a real job for a lot less than what you "World Class" Footballers earn as well as having to deal with normal life without getting gifts for free from every major company in the world. 

sorry rant over

Although I'm not sure if I'm angry at the media for even printing this give a shit story or me for biting on it. Hmmm

Spud

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 09:03:18 »

Good player when he isn't being a gobby little shite.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 14:41:52 »

Good player when he isn't being a gobby little shite.

So, not a good player then.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 16, 2010, 11:24:47 »

Could be going to Cardiff by the looks of things. Suprsing really, but then he did say he might quit football Smiley
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 16, 2010, 11:28:59 »

Could be going to Cardiff by the looks of things. Suprsing really, but then he did say he might quit football Smiley
Bellamy is a cardiff boy anyway isnt he? and if you read about his life outside of football he is one of the only footballers who really doesnt give a toss about the money, he gives a lot away to various charities. so going to cardiff to help he grew up supporting would be great.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 16, 2010, 11:29:12 »

i'm sure if he gets loaned out, he'll opt for celtic.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 16, 2010, 15:03:46 »

There is no way surely that he wil lwant to drop and play Championship football when there are premier clubs interested, and there is also no way Cardiff could afford his wages, they have just had a transfer embargo lifted and admit they expect another one soon
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 16, 2010, 15:56:16 »

There is no way surely that he wil lwant to drop and play Championship football when there are premier clubs interested, and there is also no way Cardiff could afford his wages, they have just had a transfer embargo lifted and admit they expect another one soon
bellamy couldnt give a shit about his wages, he'd play for penuts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: