Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marlon King  (Read 17764 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 11:52:31 »

if he scores goals and gets us promoted. Yes.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:06:28 »

King is a far worse character than Hughes. Hughes made one mistake, albeit one of extremely more significant magnitude.

King's really a nasty piece of work. I know the media hype things up but read a few articles and you will see he has something like a dozen convictions.

I wouldn't want either at the club but I don't think the FA/Football League should pass moral judgement because it would set a dangerous precedent e.g. you'd get someone like Pericard who'd been a bit stupid not being allowed to play.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:10:44 »

if he scores goals and gets us promoted. Yes.

Sorry mate, but that is a shit attitude. Some things are more important than football.

Where do you draw the line? Convicted peadophile?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:14:45 »

I wouldn't want Marlon King anywhere near the CG.

A nasty piece of work from all accounts...and he also played for the pikey's also.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:19:07 »

Sorry mate, but that is a shit attitude. Some things are more important than football.

Where do you draw the line? Convicted peadophile?

As a person I agree an absolute cunt, but I think in football we have learned all cons murderers (Lee Hughes), Pedo's (Graham Rix), Stabbings (Ryan Crockford) etc. ( all get a second chance regardless how serious the crime, so it makes no differnce what you think so I ignored that part and just answered the question really, if he could do a job yes. If not no. As a person though cunt.
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:24:15 »

Pretty much the only pro I would boo as he walks out to make his town debut (maybe Joey B if he makes a come back).

Absolute scum and I hope he's knee capped within 10mins of joining a new club
Celticbhoy

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:37:19 »

a consistent scumbag, offence after offence fromt his guy.
now sexual assault do you really want his victim to see his smug face celebrating scoring a goal in a swindon top? id think not.

somebody will sign him and prove that football has no morals
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:45:15 »

I don't disagree. I just wouldn't want him at my club.

Neither do I!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:47:28 »

More importantly than whether we would want him or not is if AF would want him.

The answer to that is almost certainly no, AF has given this club a positive reputation for time in years and he would risk that by bringing in Marlon King.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 13:02:05 »

It's fair he's given a chance in his line of work if he's capable. That doesn't mean you need to like him.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 13:04:23 »

More importantly than whether we would want him or not is if AF would want him.

The answer to that is almost certainly no, AF has given this club a positive reputation for time in years and he would risk that by bringing in Marlon King.

agreed we have come 2nd for the family club of the year as well as being highly commended. Brining him in would take away all that good work.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 15:36:48 »

As a person I agree an absolute cunt, but I think in football we have learned all cons murderers (Lee Hughes), Pedo's (Graham Rix), Stabbings (Ryan Crockford) etc. ( all get a second chance regardless how serious the crime, so it makes no differnce what you think so I ignored that part and just answered the question really, if he could do a job yes. If not no. As a person though cunt.
Was Hughes guilty of murder? And ex oxford or not Rix wasn't really a peado was he.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 15:44:52 »

I wouldn't have a problem with Lee Hughes coming here. He did something really fucking stupid for which he did his time but more importantly it appears he is a reformed character - everyone deserves a second chance and he is making the most of his and doing the right things.

Marlon King on the other hand is a piece of fucking scum, who has committed a string of crimes and has shown little to no remorse. Even when he was banged to rights for attacking that woman (for which he got 18 months) with a long line of witnesses saying they saw him do it he claimed it was mistaken identity. As its not possible to ban scum like him from playing football, you just hope that all the chairman across the country will do the right thing and tell him to fuck off.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 18:23:52 »

Marlon King has several convictions and has never learnt his lesson. He's likely to get himself into trouble again and cause problems for the team he plays for and potentially discredit them.

Hughes has served his time and his conviction doesn't affect his ability to do his job.

It's the employers' decision anyway.

Besides, Pericard went to jail and nobody seems to give a shit about that.

Difference is he didnt kill or didnt rape....big difference in my eyes.
Fraud isnt good but you cant compare,...dont even try.
deltaincline

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 22:59:12 »

Marlon King is a grade A cunt.

Only a desperate, wanker of a manager is going to risk signing him. Even if one exists, imagine the reception he's going to get from fellow players in the dressing room - his victims are all someones sister, daughter or girlfriend - let alone the reaction from supporters when he appears in public.

Franchise might want him, or maybe Millwall. Cant see anyone else touching the cunt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: