Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 77128 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 22:58:59 »

I know for a fact there are now more kfcs in oxford than there was 2 years ago, it's ace

Hope this helps
Rich Pullen

« Reply #121 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:00:52 »

Regardless wether or not i was looking out for them, has the number of muslims in england increased in the past 10 years?

Im not sure of the answer, but i think it has.

...how many are extremists?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #122 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:05:37 »

I doubt even 5% of the UK population is Muslim
flammableBen

« Reply #123 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:06:57 »

Regardless wether or not i was looking out for them, has the number of muslims in england increased in the past 10 years?

Im not sure of the answer, but i think it has.

There are definitely more EDL members/supporters than there were 10 years ago. This worries me much more.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:10:04 »

Quality thread. Just read through the whole thing on an iPhone which took a while. Crispy google "EDL guardian" cos the guardian have done a 10min film on the EDL including undercover footage. It's quite interesting.
Essexred

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:10:05 »

Crispy,you really are a gormless cunt. Racists are racists. Hitler claimed he was protecting his people from the evils within. This is what this bunch of pricks are doing. We are facing uncertain economic times and these sick, ignorant cunts are preying on the same worries that Hitler did. Grow up. I've enjoyed reading this forum in recent months, I'm not a plastic but a season ticket holder and I can't believe this type of fascist nonsense still gets believers. Right, rant over and time to call me a cunt...
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:11:48 »

Crispy,you really are a gormless cunt. Racists are racists. Hitler claimed he was protecting his people from the evils within. This is what this bunch of pricks are doing. We are facing uncertain economic times and these sick, ignorant cunts are preying on the same worries that Hitler did. Grow up. I've enjoyed reading this forum in recent months, I'm not a plastic but a season ticket holder and I can't believe this type of fascist nonsense still gets believers. Right, rant over and time to call me a cunt...

Welcome to the forum, you  :cunt:

Now, how am i a racist for not liking certain aspects of a FAITH group?  Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:13:56 »

Cunt Cheesy

Go easy on crispy  he's a
Young lad that's easily led by the looks of it
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:15:55 »

Cunt Cheesy

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go easy on cwispppyyy

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:25:21 »

Quality thread. Just read through the whole thing on an iPhone which took a while. Crispy google "EDL guardian" cos the guardian have done a 10min film on the EDL including undercover footage. It's quite interesting.

Found it, incase anybody else is interested, think this is the video Spy's on about;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/may/28/english-defence-league-guardian-investigation

Spy

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:30:40 »

Cheers mate. My USB wireless thing is broken so I can't get on the net on my desktop atm. Well annoying.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:37:48 »

Cheers mate. My USB wireless thing is broken so I can't get on the net on my desktop atm. Well annoying.

Quite interesting actually, shows fighting from the edl, but also says at a protest well over half of the arrests were UAF.

trogladite

« Reply #132 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 00:31:31 »

Cunt Cheesy

And patronised by a cunt like you.
trogladite

« Reply #133 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 00:47:23 »

If anyone is brave or foolish enough to say there are to many foreignerrs in this country.  Then they are immediatly called racists. 
The truth of the matter is New Labours policy of letting all and sundry into the country cost them big time.  Every anti Labour vote was a racist vote? 
Do you remember Brown calling that Labour voter a bigot.  No thought or understanding of what she was trying to say.  Straight in with name calling. I wonder if he regrets that?
Can't wait to see the immagration quotos impossed on the non common market nationals. Wont happen, can't happen and don't get me started on the burka and the new theory that London is no longer part of the United Kingdom.
Well that's my rant over.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 00:58:49 »

[url width=717 height=536]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8507/100718015934.png[/url]

Flag is coverd but i've seen it on facebook, its a "Swindon Infidels" flag, and the bloke at the front, Wiltshire Division.

Didn't realise there was many about in wiltshire EDL wise  Hmmm
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 01:04:52 by Crispy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: