Pages: 1 ... 1943 1944 1945 [1946]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4771600 times)
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #29175 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 08:28:23 »

Never into them, so unlikeable.
Jimmy Quinn

Ignore
« Reply #29176 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 08:37:07 »

Sounds like our owners over recent years without the wealth😁

You just gotta keep livin man!
DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29177 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 08:38:54 »

Never into them, so unlikeable.

I’ve heard they say the same about you.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #29178 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 09:25:58 »

Mad for it our kid etc etc...
Mexicano Rojo

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #29179 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 09:36:49 »

For those of you who say the Gallaghers are aresholes i give you the following....

A friend of mine promoted a very early show for them in Birmingham. He looked after them and they said after the gig how much they had appreciated him going the extra mile for them and they would always come back to him in Birmingham as the go to guy.

Now obviously they then signed live performance contracts with big companies but had it written in to their contract that whenever playing Birmingham my friend would get a small cut.

Roll forward 15 years and their 4 or 5 nights at the Birmingham NIA made him a small fortune without lifting a finger.

This isnt an isolated incident and i have countless similar stories about them looking out for people from the beginning of their rise.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #29180 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 10:17:44 »

For those of you who say the Gallaghers are aresholes i give you the following....

A friend of mine promoted a very early show for them in Birmingham. He looked after them and they said after the gig how much they had appreciated him going the extra mile for them and they would always come back to him in Birmingham as the go to guy.

Now obviously they then signed live performance contracts with big companies but had it written in to their contract that whenever playing Birmingham my friend would get a small cut.

Roll forward 15 years and their 4 or 5 nights at the Birmingham NIA made him a small fortune without lifting a finger.

This isnt an isolated incident and i have countless similar stories about them looking out for people from the beginning of their rise.

As Sir Michael Caine would say “not a lot of people know that.” I certainly didn’t. Nice touch. Maybe they could show some financial generosity to SBC and get the real Oasis up and running again. Tongue in cheek before you all start.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 11:18:47 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #29181 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 10:51:10 »

I’ve heard they say the same about you.

Yeah, from me...

A right cxxt!

Clems Army!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #29182 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 10:56:10 »

A mate of mine has the same sort of deal with Sheeran every time he plays Newcastle.  A little percentage from sold out St James park have certainly helped his business in difficult times.

Never knowingly overstated.
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #29183 on: Friday, September 13, 2024, 13:05:23 »

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/24581201.oxford-ranked-swindon-reading-best-places-list/

Obviously  Too Cool
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #29184 on: Friday, September 13, 2024, 16:58:55 »

Great to see but I would like some of what they are smoking
Pages: 1 ... 1943 1944 1945 [1946]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: