Pages: 1 ... 1690 1691 1692 [1693] 1694 1695 1696 ... 1933   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4544236 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #25380 on: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 12:04:19 »

Laurence Fox polling below Peter Gammons (UKIP) and Lord Binface in the Mayor of London race.

And a YouTuber I've never heard of is polling 5%? Unless I've massively overestimated both the likelihood of young people to vote and the profile of this guy, that seems like a pretty wild number.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25381 on: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 12:06:16 »

And a YouTuber I've never heard of is polling 5%? Unless I've massively overestimated both the likelihood of young people to vote and the profile of this guy, that seems like a pretty wild number.
I'm informed by my much more YouTube friendly lads that he is indeed extremely popular among the yoof so yes it may well be you have underestimated. You old fart, you.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25382 on: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 12:10:15 »

Has there been any confirmation yet that Shaun Bailey is a fifth columnist deliberately running a terrible campaign, I can think of no other reason shy it has been so comically bad.

Does Fox lose his deposit if he fails o poll a certain amount, fingers crossed, the Princess of Swindon dodged a bullet there!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #25383 on: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 12:13:04 »

Does Fox lose his deposit if he fails o poll a certain amount, fingers crossed, the Princess of Swindon dodged a bullet there!

5% in the first round, he will definitely lose the deposit as will most candidates with 20 running! Lib Dems lost theirs last time round.

YouTuber guy would need to pull in about 150k votes to get 5% which (assuming nobody over the age of 30 is voting for him) would be a huge % of the youth vote.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25384 on: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 20:06:29 »

Bristol City fans in meltdown after losing at Wycombe tonight😀

So, give no fucks
Barry Scott

« Reply #25385 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 09:17:41 »

Got a table booked to go and get on it this weekend. Pint I sadly don’t really win any warm clothes though.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #25386 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 09:26:02 »

Got a table booked to go and get on it this weekend. Pint I sadly don’t really win any warm clothes though.

What competitions do you do?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #25387 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 09:31:51 »

They're probably pissed off they didn't get an invite to the ESL
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #25388 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 09:34:09 »

Their god given right annoys me, yes they have money, good facilities, nice ground, some good players and on paper a decent manager.

They don't have a togetherness of a club or fanbase though.

If you look at the teams below them in the league almost all would be considered way bigger clubs than the slavers. Blackburn, Forest, Derby, Sheff Weds, Birmingham and Derby have all had spells in the top flight in the last 20 years, and only Rotherham and Wycombe would be considered smaller fish than them.

I do envy their stability of ownership and wealth but thats it, no sympathy otherwise.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #25389 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 12:30:19 »

12 bottles of IPA ordered from broad town brewery at 11.30am, delivered by 1.30pm

Things get better but they never get good
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #25390 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 13:06:43 »

...league almost all would be considered way bigger clubs than the slavers. Blackburn, Forest, Derby, Sheff Weds, Birmingham and Derby have all had spells in the top flight in the last 20 years...

One DCFC is bad enough for me but two of them?! Yuk! 

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25391 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 14:16:39 »

Laurence Fox polling below Peter Gammons (UKIP) and Lord Binface in the Mayor of London race.

Count Binfaces manifesto is actually pretty good.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25392 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 15:20:55 »

Their god given right annoys me, yes they have money, good facilities, nice ground, some good players and on paper a decent manager.

They don't have a togetherness of a club or fanbase though.

If you look at the teams below them in the league almost all would be considered way bigger clubs than the slavers. Blackburn, Forest, Derby, Sheff Weds, Birmingham and Derby have all had spells in the top flight in the last 20 years, and only Rotherham and Wycombe would be considered smaller fish than them.

I do envy their stability of ownership and wealth but thats it, no sympathy otherwise.

What made me laugh 24 hours earlier they were taking the mick out of us & Rovers and saying how big they were but obviously forgetting that they haven't actually achieved anything other than their 4 year stint in the old first division back in the late 70's. You're right they seemingly have it all apart from history when you compare them against similar size clubs in the championship and let's hope that their billionaire owner sells up soon and that they get bought out by a consortium led by Power😀

So, give no fucks
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #25393 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 16:47:26 »

What made me laugh 24 hours earlier they were taking the mick out of us & Rovers and saying how big they were but obviously forgetting that they haven't actually achieved anything other than their 4 year stint in the old first division back in the late 70's. You're right they seemingly have it all apart from history when you compare them against similar size clubs in the championship and let's hope that their billionaire owner sells up soon and that they get bought out by a consortium led by Power😀
They were formed in 1982 so their previous prem days were not them.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25394 on: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 16:51:11 »

Spot on Clap

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 1690 1691 1692 [1693] 1694 1695 1696 ... 1933   Go Up
Print
Jump to: