Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas Eve, some advice please.  (Read 3302 times)
DanOUFC

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:28:11 »

your loss........... Well I'm just deciding if I will take one hour or two for lunch and whether I want to stay till 3 or leave earlier...........
STFC Village

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:33:37 »

It would have been good to see if it is possible for Swindon and Oxford fans to co-exist in the same office, but i guess we'll never know now. I wouldn't have wanted to make you look bad at your job anyways Wink
DanOUFC

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:47:07 »

I would have been top dog!
STFC Village

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:47:57 »

Quote from: "DanOUFC"
I would have been top dog!
I thought you said i was the bitch Soapy Tit Wank
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 15:26:28 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
It would have been good to see if it is possible for Swindon and Oxford fans to co-exist in the same office, but i guess we'll never know now. I wouldn't have wanted to make you look bad at your job anyways Wink

This does seem to be possible actually, I work just outside Wantage and there are a shit load of scummers here but just a handfull of town lads.
Of course the fact there are about four hundred other people here to diffuse it helps. Banter is good though! Tongue

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: