Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the play off ticket begging thread  (Read 6327 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 11:36:45 »

Do you have to bring prawn sandwiches with you if sitting in those seats?
Surely they have dedicated teams of urchins to bring us prawn wraps (sandwiches are soooo passe), vol-au-vents, those multi-dip trays you get in M&S etc, wipe any stray crumbs away and generally pander to our every need? Or is that just the Club Wembley seats?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 11:54:50 »

having had a look on ticket zone,i've concluded that they are selling certain blocks at a time.there are blocks on there now that were not on there the other day.that is probably why tickets were limited the other night

Yeah, I think there was a bit on Millwalls site that said they had no control over the order the rows/blocks were allocated.

So PaulD seems to be in the too posh to sing seats. Try to remember to come back from the bar after half time Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 11:59:10 »

So PaulD seems to be in the too posh to sing seats. Try to remember to come back from the bar after half time Wink
I'm not actually, merely posting for comedic effect (or trying to). At least I hope I'm not as I bloody will be singing/standing/shouting etc and won't be taking kindly to any day-trippers asking if I'd mind awfully being a bit quieter. Although at 50-60 quid a ticket, I'd expect urchins for every block
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: