Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 10 days until Wembley :D  (Read 9784 times)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:38:50 »

fuck it.i'd gladly chip in a couple of quid so you can go.any others wanna help this town fan out?

don't think he was begging for money mate, but nice gesture  Beers
lufc67

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:40:22 »

hope you all get tickets and totally drown out the millwall fans. you will have thousands of leeds fans wanting you to beat them,total support from yorkshire Yes.In my opinion and from the games i watched against leeds this year(both yourselves and millwall) you will be joining leeds in the championship next year.Your team will out football them.Best of luck. LUFC67

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:42:27 »

don't think he was begging for money mate, but nice gesture  Beers

i know that, but i reckon we could help him-her? get the day out we are all gonna have.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:45:59 »

i know that, but i reckon we could help him-her? get the day out we are all gonna have.

I'm a guy mate  Cheesy I met a couple of people off here at Elland Road last month after managing to buy a couple of tickets off them, I live in Yorkshire not too far from Leeds' so it hardly cost me anything.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:46:54 »

Not necessarily if they are an out of towner.

I would imagine most people who go to "a fair few" games know a season ticket holder.
oufc

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:48:21 »

here is hoping for a millwall win you :cunt:
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:49:15 »

i aint liked the way they've dealt with tickets recently.whether we sell out or not is irrelivant.
some fans get treated like royalty,others disregarded completely.

not moaning as i'll get a ticket.just how i see it

Totally agree with you arriba. But what other way could they do it?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:50:20 »

here is hoping for a millwall win you :cunt:
cheerio
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:52:27 »

yeah but surely out of towners will be on the database?

I'd assume most people who support swindon have some connection with swindon and therefore either are on the database or know someone who is on the database?

If people are genuinely stuck and have no other option because of this postcode thing, and aren't on the database for some reason, I don't mind getting tickets when they go on general sale as long as the funds are transferred upfront obviously!

The_Plagiarist

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:56:40 »

i aint liked the way they've dealt with tickets recently.whether we sell out or not is irrelivant.
some fans get treated like royalty,others disregarded completely.

not moaning as i'll get a ticket.just how i see it

I still don't get what you're moaning about, who's getting treated like royalty? supporters of the club! how is that wrong.

what you're suggesting is the club should have visibility of someone who isn't on their database and doesn't live in the locality. how would they??

come on man this is a fantastic occasion and you're turning it sour. we'll all get tickets I'm sure, and there's no conspiracy against you I'm sure either

E I E I E I O!!!!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:01:14 »

If you don't like it, buy a fucking season ticket.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:10:45 »

Oh come on. We've got an initial allocation of 37000, and from what Nick Watkins said, can apply for more if needed. No-one's going to miss out. I'll bare my arse in Woolworths window etc etc

Woolworths does not exist anymore though so your just trying to get out of it aren't you  No
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:12:44 »

I am on the data base, I was an ST holder as recently as last year, but that wasn't the point I was making. It was that there is no differentiating between regular non ST holders and people who never go but just fancy a day out, in the allocation.

I understand why it's happened this way, I just think it's a shame that's all.

Helpful contribution btw Jayo.

yeah but surely out of towners will be on the database?

I'd assume most people who support swindon have some connection with swindon and therefore either are on the database or know someone who is on the database?

If people are genuinely stuck and have no other option because of this postcode thing, and aren't on the database for some reason, I don't mind getting tickets when they go on general sale as long as the funds are transferred upfront obviously!

between those who go to games regularly, and those who just want a day at Wembley with

I still don't get what you're moaning about, who's getting treated like royalty? supporters of the club! how is that wrong.

what you're suggesting is the club should have visibility of someone who isn't on their database and doesn't live in the locality. how would they??

come on man this is a fantastic occasion and you're turning it sour. we'll all get tickets I'm sure, and there's no conspiracy against you I'm sure either

E I E I E I O!!!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:13:48 »

Woolworths does not exist anymore though so your just trying to get out of it aren't you  No
Ssshhhh! Smiley
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:14:46 »

The differentiation is that someone who never goes won't be on the database surely?

Am I missing the point wouldn't be the first time?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: