Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33401 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #330 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:04:42 »

one positive was the Gordon Greer song a group of lads infront of me were singing!
anyone from here??
hope it catches on!

Here comes the hot steppa! I heard that too, brilliant but too complex to catch on
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:07:57 »

they get dogs abuse from the terraces,but a bit of it back and fans go crying to stewards.get a life sad cunts
What do you mean, 'giving it back'? He hadn't got one bit of abuse from the Town fans, which is why I thought he was well out of order. If he had been getting abuse, fair enough. But he hadn't.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #332 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:10:13 »

oh some on si.they are miles better than he was you sarcastic cunt Wink but even he had a better eye for goal. Smiley

i can't believe people actually complained about mateys goal celebration.that is fucking pathetic imo.even if he ran to the crowd shouting you are a bunch of cunts sticking his finger up, it should be laughed at.(although he just ran past on a wind up)
they get dogs abuse from the terraces,but a bit of it back and fans go crying to stewards.get a life sad cunts

With arriba on this, if you give it out, at least be prepared to take some back

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:11:22 »

What do you mean, 'giving it back'? He hadn't got one bit of abuse from the Town fans, which is why I thought he was well out of order. If he had been getting abuse, fair enough. But he hadn't.
all he did was run past our fans lapping it up.
maybe our fans should complain about charlie austin, who does the same as matey nearly every time he scores?
scott

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:35:43 »

Crying thought this could be a dodgy game today - not surprised we lost glad the boss was positive may aswell lose 3-0 as 1-0 & maybe nick a draw - didnt happen tho - back to winning ways on monday pretty sure of that - they're shit ! as long as we dont freeze in front of tv cameras
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:41:53 »

all he did was run past our fans lapping it up.
maybe our fans should complain about charlie austin, who does the same as matey nearly every time he scores?

But your point was that the Town fans had been giving him stick. They had done no such thing.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #336 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:45:51 »

Good thing is we have 2 home games now whereas Leeds are away at Carlisle & Gillingham and Millwall are away at Yeovil & Huddersfield, Let's hope by this time next week we are back in 2nd or at least level.

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:47:23 »

But your point was that the Town fans had been giving him stick. They had done no such thing.

no it wasn't,but i'm used to being misinterpreted so no bother.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 21:51:19 »

Disappointing and alarming.

Thought we were better than them by far but Ward did not give enough quality to the all the pocession that he had down the left. He either kicked it into the defender or banged it too deep to the far post.

Neither Ward, Ferry or Douglas can shoot....if so we would be dead certs for second.

We had the chances but we didnt take them....ref Austins 'miss' i am sure the ref would of disallowed it for a foul if he had scored.

If Greers thunderbolt had gone in it would of been a different story im sure....but thats the way it goes.

Alarming: If/when we get into the playoffs then this is the team to avoid...why?...because we just cannot mix it with a physical kick and rush side and we play better against footballing sides, something that Colchester are not! Typical Adie Boothroyd team that reminded me of Swindon under Macari.

Good to see Wilson gamble shit or bust at the end...we bust but i was glad to see that he was brave.  We just ran out of puff and ideas.

We must win the next two now....see you Monday.

Clems Army!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 22:16:54 »

Agree with you Flash about the play-off point. I'd rather have Hudderdfield, Saints or Leeds if the worst did happen and we have to go through the play-offs. Bad memories of Brighton in 2004 means I couldn't take a 2 leg tie against Charlton or Colchester only to see us batter them but still lose. all to play for now. I just hope we win the next 2 and hopefully see Leeds and Wall slip up to move us back to 2nd.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #340 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 22:28:17 »

Bang on.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #341 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 22:30:56 »

got back an hour ago and im still pissed of with Colchesters shite tactics, the ref and his assistants, oh and the fucking drum in the home end.

terrible ground and location, did laugh at the pikey camp next to the ground!

roll on monday night.

one positive was the Gordon Greer song a group of lads infront of me were singing!
anyone from here??
hope it catches on!

He is the team captain. GORDAN GREER!
He is a defender. GORDAN GREER!
Clearing up in the  area. GORDAN GREER!
Still love him like that....

na na na na na na na na na naaaa na na naaaa na an naaaaa na na na na naaaaaa
Bloody Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 22:54:33 »

They had changed the lyrics though, definitely something about him being Scottish.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 23:42:02 »

soapy tit wank cool

Too Cool
One F In Fitton

« Reply #344 on: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 00:34:05 »

Surprised at the lack of mentions (1 I think) of the recent Rovers game, as it was a carbon-copy. We looked fukkin tremendous until they got their first goal, which gave them their lift (goals change games), and from then on it was a completely different game. While it was 0-0 I had exactly the same feelings as at the Rovers game, ie "fuck me I'm enjoying this, we are a GOOD side these days, we're clearly a classy team that plays good stuff and creates/takes lots of chances".

Ward must've had the ball at his feet for 43 mins & 17 seconds of the first half, & while he did look quite threatening, it has to be said that he made nothing of it. I hope BBC or whoever shows Greer's THWACK, as it was mighty spectacular - if you can shoot like that you cunt, why don't you stride forward more often?! We were ace 1st half, got caught on the break by that twat that scored a screamer against us for Cheltnum, & that changed the game. Before this we were aggressive, won headers & 2nd balls, then came the football, however afterwards they made it THEIR type of game in which they were more comfortable than we were.

We did seem to lose a bit of sharpness, fitness, aggression - call it what you like, after they scored. Ward should've scored, Sheehan hit a piledriver, Pericard was unlucky, Greer's header into the keeper's arms - you just knew it wasn't our day.

Scrawny little Col U teenager provided the 2nd half entertainment. He was sat on his own giving it the large one, a few Town fans spotted him, gave him dog's abuse, steward bollocked him & he was made to move, & he sat there with his head in his hands, got another bollocking from what looked like his Mum, he then stormed off clearly saying to the stewards "why don't you tell them, stop picking on me!" He came back & had the last word, but he did give us a laugh during what was a frustrating afternoon.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: