Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'd like to push you down and stamp on your throat until you are dead.  (Read 16710 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 06:14:59 »

audley harrison.
fucking prick!

Im with you there, after watching his interview on SSN yesterday afternoon.

What an arrogant cunt.

I hope he gets a proper beating.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 15:40:40 »

That big fat fucking bullfrog of a women who does the competitions on This Morning, Alison Hammond I believe her name is.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
One F In Fitton

« Reply #122 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 17:01:00 »

There can be a lot of humour in anger, hence my chuckling whilst reading this thread. We all need to let off a little steam every now & then.

I've always thought that Sandy Toksvig could do with a sound beating. She just irritates me, and scores 0/10 in the 'being interesting' competitions.

In her defence though, I suppose she does enjoy noshing on a vag. - and who can blame her for that.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 17:03:10 »

People who wear full-face helmets on push bikes. I saw two of them on the way home from work.
flammableBen

« Reply #124 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 17:13:42 »

There can be a lot of humour in anger, hence my chuckling whilst reading this thread. We all need to let off a little steam every now & then.

I've always thought that Sandy Toksvig could do with a sound beating. She just irritates me, and scores 0/10 in the 'being interesting' competitions.

In her defence though, I suppose she does enjoy noshing on a vag. - and who can blame her for that.

I don't mind old sandi too much.

Fun bit of Toksvig gossip though. Her ex-lesser-parter Alice Arnold (R4 continuity announcer /newsreader) is now in a civil partnership with Claire Balding.

The world of lesbian telly/radio broadcasters is a small one indeed. I bet they've all had a nosh on Pat Butcher.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 17:26:29 »

I bet they've all had a nosh on Pat Butcher.

and Moira Stewart

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 17:37:46 »

Not forgeting Mingita.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #127 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 18:40:39 »

I don't mind old sandi too much.

Fun bit of Toksvig gossip though. Her ex-lesser-parter Alice Arnold (R4 continuity announcer /newsreader) is now in a civil partnership with Claire Balding.

The world of lesbian telly/radio broadcasters is a small one indeed. I bet they've all had a nosh on Pat Butcher.

I'm pleased for her about having at least one fan.

I bet Baldings' cock has impressive girth.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 18:43:25 »

you know the britney spears song toxic? for some inexpicable reason i always sing to the chorus, -but you aint got no neck but youre no sandi toksvig.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 19:20:13 »

People who wear full-face helmets on push bikes. I saw two of them on the way home from work.

I ride mountain bikes purely off-road so a full-face is a necessity when hurtling through woods.  On the roads, well that's a different matter...
Doore

« Reply #130 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 20:36:31 »

Sandi Toksvig is very, very funny.  I think I love her.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #131 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 22:39:56 »

audley harrison.
fucking prick!
Well apart from one punch tonight he was absolutely fucking dire. He just absolutely stinks the ring out. A realy fucking useless boxer who has used up his nine lives.   

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 22:43:25 »

Well apart from one punch tonight he was absolutely fucking dire. He just absolutely stinks the ring out. A realy fucking useless boxer who has used up his nine lives.  

i watched it.
he's fucking dire and should have lost.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #133 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 22:46:21 »

Agreed. What the fuck was all that about only using his lft hand. I turned off after the knockdown as I didn't want to see wanker gloat about how great he was after he was shit on for the majority of the rounds.
Barry Scott

« Reply #134 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 22:55:27 »

I ride mountain bikes purely off-road so a full-face is a necessity when hurtling through woods.  On the roads, well that's a different matter...

Pah, modern society... We used to do a shit load of riding, pads and helmets were for pussies and scars were all required trophies. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: