Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whingy whingers  (Read 4436 times)
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 17:23:10 »

He sits in Oxfordshire Red territory.

I don't sit far from there about 10 rows in front so thankfully hes not within ear shot at home games.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 19:45:43 »

Those pair of cnuts and another. We just shout them down with the occaisional fu*k off.
They used to have a trend. Any ex player from Bristol or any association with Bristol they would start even before a ball was kicked.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:58:21 »

Those pair of cnuts and another. We just shout them down with the occaisional fu*k off.
They used to have a trend. Any ex player from Bristol or any association with Bristol they would start even before a ball was kicked.

Presumably disgruntled by Wilson's City past then.

They're entitled to their opinion, as is anyone. Did they leave before the end on Saturday, like some of our 'proper fans' ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 22:43:56 »

Presumably disgruntled by Wilson's City past then.

They're entitled to their opinion, as is anyone. Did they leave before the end on Saturday, like some of our 'proper fans' ?

Maybe not but if they would have left at least they would not have got on the player's backs during the game. Same as last night. Shouting "send him off" to the referee wishing Pericard was sent off and we were down to 10 men.
Players need support.

Agree people are entitled to their opinion but is there sense in booing your own players are wishing them sent off ?

Andy Gurney was wrong all of those years ago at Cheltenham and he admitted that but maybe sometimes its over the top. Oh dear another ex Bristol lad.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 23:06:11 »

I'm just across the gangway from them in V181. I just blot them out unlike my brother in law who only goes occasionally but was going to take them out one game last season. He's 6 4 and built like a brick shithouse and had a very bad attitude towards them.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 23:19:00 »

I'm just across the gangway from them in V181. I just blot them out unlike my brother in law who only goes occasionally but was going to take them out one game last season. He's 6 4 and built like a brick shithouse and had a very bad attitude towards them.

You must sit a couple of rows in front of KOT, I am in the back row about 30 seats to your right. I watched the Woking game last season roughly where you sit and I think I was sat behind the man in question. He stood up a lot, but I didn't hear much from him. It was the same game that Dave was sat across the gangway from me and spent most of the game playing with his phone  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: