Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds Mascot  (Read 64315 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 22:33:10 »

Have put a mesage on that site will wait to hear back from them.
Where did you put message mate? If you need a shirt signed i may be able to get it signed just let me know. Good luck to the lad a real battler
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 22:47:08 »

10:09pm 03-04-2010Iain Huddy
Hello

swindon fan here from the Town End Forum, we have heard the story and would like to add something from our end to make the day memorable fro this brave little lad. We thought maybe a Swindon Kit or maybe a signed shirt? Let us know what is preferable and continuing good luck to the kid

regards

Iain

Hi Iain
thanks for your post if you want to email me at cleewhites@live.co.uk I will have a talk with Lennon's dad on saturday and get back to you

ps we wish you well 4 the rest of season except on 3rd April soapy tit wank
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 22:53:24 »

I think it seems like a bit of an empty publicity thing if you get the club do it. Much more fun if a group of fans do it off their own back.
Yeah, agree with that. I thought about emailing the club, then thought much as Ben did. But I'm sure if we needed help getting the shirt signed we'd be able to get the club's help. I could ping a couple of folks who can probably help with that. Let's see what they come back to KoT with
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 23:01:19 »

Good work KoT. It'd be great for the kid to have a memento of the day from us lot as well, I'm sure it'd mean a lot whenever he is old enough to appreciate it.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 07:06:10 »

Great news for the little fella and I hope he enjoys his day. A memento from the Swindon fans would go down very well I think.

It might ease the pain from the drubbing we give them on the pitch Cheesy
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 12:39:23 »

Great idea - put me down for a tenner too...... have to let me know how best to get it to you though, should I send a cheque to the Tongan embassy?  Smiley
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 14:00:03 »

KoT - you got a PayPal account or something we could send the money to? Might be useful to start collecting now so you can tell them how much we've got and you could always just return the dosh if it doesn't go ahead.
Cleewhite

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 07:10:57 »

Hi All
Thanks for starting this thread and chatting about one of our members who has been really poorly....
We were not sure f Lennon was going to make it and after his chemo and bone marrow tranfusion....The bone marrow donor came from America and was a 99% match.....

A long year for his family and the Swindon game is the reward for what the little lad and his family have been through....

For me the best gift on the day would be 3 points :-) But I can not be selfish.....

I will be contacting our members secretary at Leeds United and also Paul Dews their media manager to see if we can get some space in the programme or on the official website.

Football comes second to health.....We really appreciate your approach to our branch and would like to meet up with you on April 3rd.....

Best of luck with your promotion charge......Not 1st or 2nd please, you can win the play off's though as long as we are not in it.......

Marching On Together

Cheesy

mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 08:23:56 »

As the man said have been in touch and they will be talking to Lennons parents today, Im not actually going up to Leeds for the game so if we do get something sorted out need someone to volunteer to hook up with the dirty northerners. Any takers?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 13:45:00 »

Get it sorted Tonga..i am sure there will be plenty of us who are going willing to get involved.
Well done for sorting it as well.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 20:32:09 »

Message from lennons mum and dad

Carnt believe how good everyone is to lennon i would like to give thanks to all the swindon fans for all ur posts and ur gesture of a signed swindon shirt , am sure that will make lennons day even better but there is one thing, he wont ever wear it Smiley

Thanks a million means alot to us all MOT
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 20:34:36 »

Maybe get 'Lennon' and his age printed on the back?
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 20:36:43 »

Not a bad idea ralphy, spoke to marie yesterday and she is hopefully going to get something sorted at the club end. Would be good to show that we can actually be nice to northerners instead of just battering them on the pitch.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 22:13:37 »

This might seem a bit ridiculous but I was thinking about the FIFA 2010 games with the town players on the front. Would it be possible to get a picture of the wee fella and put him on the cover somehow. Would be a nice memento for him.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 22:15:51 »

This might seem a bit ridiculous but I was thinking about the FIFA 2010 games with the town players on the front. Would it be possible to get a picture of the wee fella and put him on the cover somehow. Would be a nice memento for him.
Nice idea, although games go out of date whilst a shirt which he will never wear is something he can keep as a memento, so I'd go for that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: