Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Exeter game to be televised  (Read 4837 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 08:02:28 »

It wasn't interesting the first time Dave.

It's All Good..............
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 12:05:46 »

We've lost.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 22:12:29 »

I was living in the USA at the time. I took the afternoon off work, all excited, having told all of my colleagues about what I was doing. Got home, changed into my Swindon shirt and called Comcast and paid $15-20 for the pleasure of watching the most awful display I have ever seen from a Swindon team (and I've seen shome shite!) I am mentally scared from that game!

I had just split from the missus and living in shitty digs in Crawley. Managed to find a pub with sky and asked the Landlord to put it on. Sat on my own like a twat in the corner........bad memories...

Clems Army!
Doore

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 22:18:53 »

I had just split from the missus and living in shitty digs in Crawley. Managed to find a pub with sky and asked the Landlord to put it on. Sat on my own like a twat in the corner........bad memories...

My memories are nowhere near as bad as yours Flash, but...

I was at uni at the time and took the whole uni football teams I was playing for to a pub I knew would be showing this game for our every Wednesday "social" event.  I'd told them they would see a "proper" game and a "proper" team - most of them were from Bracknell or Guildford but had an Aunt who had once been to Manchester, so of course they were all Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool fans.

I've never been more ashamed.  They all looked at me at the end of the game as if to say:  "you do a 140 mile round trip every other weekend to watch that shite?"
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 01:56:35 »

Sat 3: Leeds (A)
Mon 5: Tranmere (H)
Sat 10: Colchester (A)
Mon 12: Exeter (H)

An unusual run of fixtures it has to be said!

I will be spending the easter weekend in yorkshire  Smiley hotel etc. etc.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 11:45:54 »

I will be spending the easter weekend in yorkshire  Smiley hotel etc. etc.

hehe, the Mrs is from York. I see a way of getting to the Leeds game now.. Ta
Spencer_White

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 11:52:22 »

Sky should televise only derbys or top of the table clashes from Leagues 1 & 2. They are the lower only league games games that really reflect well on TV.

A lot of the games that we have been involved in on TV have not really done us any favours at all.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: