Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What ever happened to....  (Read 3461 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 21:09:37 »

To be fair the Loud and Proud lot did alot of good work at a time when the football was diabolical. Creating an atmosphere whilst watching the dirge that was dished up week after week was a fucking effort.

We now have a cracking little team and the atmosphere is slowly coming back to the ground. A almost full town end next year should do the trick.

Yeah thanks to the a few and a flag.......Grove where are you !!
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 00:50:26 »

Just no drums. Please, please, please no drums

I'm a massive fan of tika-tape, when was the last time we did that?  I remember (aged only 11) last day of the season at Stoke in 1990.  Couldn't see for the tika-tape, I suppose the Ossi effect helped, but all we need to do is take a paper to each game, cant be that hard to organise.

Vote life, vote tika-tape
Harold Shipmans Glasses

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 01:01:07 »

brighton mate just told that tckertape has been banned since millwall used it as smokescreen while throwing briks at a keeps. that true?
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 01:13:43 »

Didn't hear about that, but probably true.

I once went to a fancy dress party as Dr Shipman.  Didn't go down particulary well
Talk Talk

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 07:12:47 »

I'm a massive fan of tika-tape, when was the last time we did that?  I remember (aged only 11) last day of the season at Stoke in 1990.  Couldn't see for the tika-tape, I suppose the Ossi effect helped, but all we need to do is take a paper to each game, cant be that hard to organise.

Vote life, vote tika-tape

L&P did tickertape for one match under Iffy. We spent a happy afternoon breaking someone's shredder in the Winners  Grin

Unfortunately we got a bollocking from the club as they had to get extra staff in to clear it up afterwards and we were told not to do it again. Sigh.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 09:54:30 »

We are still around. As others have said, L&P was formed to brighten up a dire, dire time in the club's recent past. We think we did a good job. However, most of what we used to do has been vetoed by the Elfin Safety twats (e.g. red and white cards to hold up cause paper cuts or can be used as missiles, streamers can cause eye damage and all that bullshit). Along with quite a few of the crew getting involved with the politics of the old board which became mutually exclusive.

I got a paper cut from them ! I still suffer stress from the memory of it. Where do I sue ?

From the Dark Side

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 11:39:45 »

yeah bring back the ticker tape!!!!!
good times.a few old school cfc loaded air horns should reappear too
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: