Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Uddersfield -v- Swindon Twon Official matchday thread  (Read 63618 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 13:22:58 »

3-0 Huddersfield

Like the last time I went there. A night-time game in about 1983 when the away end at Leeds Rd was closed and there were literally 6 [six] of us who were forced to stand in the home end surrounded by policemen. The only time I've ever been glad we lost. Still got hit on the way out though, which wasn't fair.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 13:36:15 »

2-1 Udders. Late winner.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
studs

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 13:39:45 »

3-2 town!! Come on swindon!! Cheesy
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 13:47:35 »

Like the last time I went there. A night-time game in about 1983 when the away end at Leeds Rd was closed and there were literally 6 [six] of us who were forced to stand in the home end surrounded by policemen. The only time I've ever been glad we lost. Still got hit on the way out though, which wasn't fair.

Similar story to when I first went there - the season we went from 3 to 4. We lost 3-0 and they just let Huddersfield fans go where they wanted which incidentally was to suround the very few of us who went up there.  Went there a few years later when we went from 3 to 2 and we took the piss. Not been to the new ground.
2-2 this one I think. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet but can't see them keeping paynter and Auston out all game either.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 13:56:09 »

2-1 to Uddersfield, Douglas scoring for us.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 13:56:15 »

Similar story to when I first went there - the season we went from 3 to 4. We lost 3-0 and they just let Huddersfield fans go where they wanted which incidentally was to suround the very few of us who went up there.  Went there a few years later when we went from 3 to 2 and we took the piss. Not been to the new ground.
2-2 this one I think. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet but can't see them keeping paynter and Auston out all game either.

You must have been one of the six: Alex the Aardvark? the blond wurzel?

Think we'll go down 3-1 today though.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:19:13 »

IT'S fucking freezing, just had the worst balti pie ever, tthey are watering the pitch and it's raining a little so will be a quick surface. Well fucked off with sky broadband, if it hadn't fucked up I could have listened to this from home! Instead I went on an impulse and drove 200 miles!

We better win...

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:20:57 »

Yup, I went to the game with the Aardvark. I thuoght we were going to get a real shoing as the Old Bill didn't give a fuck. In the end we got away with a couple of slaps and a change of underwear.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:26:15 »

Lucas, Cuthbert, Douglas, Greer, McGovern, Amaankwah, Jean-Francois, Paynter, Ward, Ferry, Austin. Subs: Easton, Pericard, Timlin, Smith, Morrison, Marshall, Matt Ritchie.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:30:51 »

Can I just be the first to blame our defeat on Jean-Francois.

Thanks.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:31:27 »

Yup, I went to the game with the Aardvark. I thuoght we were going to get a real shoing as the Old Bill didn't give a fuck. In the end we got away with a couple of slaps and a change of underwear.

Fuck nostalgia. I'm glad I don't have to go to games with my scarf hidden under my donkey jacket anymore.

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:32:12 »

yeeeuurrghhh just woke up, i know i know if we lose its my fault for not starting matchday thread.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:42:15 »

Lucas in goal will help. Best we can hope for is a draw, I'll go for 2-2.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
adje

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:42:34 »

OB dropped or injured again?Reasonably confident we can get at least a point with JPM scoring.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
adje

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 14:45:19 »

didn't know Moncur was chairman of Grays

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: