Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is a thread about Telly  (Read 18713 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 15:52:46 »

The coppers show on ch4 was good last night. For the live of me how does someone get two mobile phones and two chargers up the chatham pocket I'll never know!!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 15:58:00 »

The coppers show on ch4 was good last night. For the live of me how does someone get two mobile phones and two chargers up the chatham pocket I'll never know!!

I watched this. Some of the creatures on this defied belief! The guy at the end, what a plum!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 16:26:39 »

Is it worth me wathcing the older series of Misfits before it starts next week. Is it worth it?
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 21:41:19 »

Watching the Pistols from their Brixton Concert in 2007

Sky Arts 1HD.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #154 on: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 21:46:41 »

Is it worth me wathcing the older series of Misfits before it starts next week. Is it worth it?

I liked it, good fun. Will be watching the new series
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 21:52:33 »

Some cock from Gillingham probably placed them there.
Lumps

« Reply #156 on: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 23:33:25 »

Has anyone seen any of Boardwalk Empire?
flammableBen

« Reply #157 on: Sunday, November 7, 2010, 00:17:26 »

I managed some massive self shit on myself irony this afternoon, by this afternoon I mean yesterday.

Some bloke came round asking if I wanted Sky. He managed to time it just as 'Tasha Yar was about to kick it in TNG episode 'Skin of Evil'. I told the bloke knocking on my door to "fuck off" because "Murdoch is a cunt."

The irony being that CHANNEL ONE is now owned my sky, so I was watching his channel anwyay,  and if I had Sky Plus I could have paused the fucking thing.

I still shouted at him angrily, but the hypocrisy ran through my veins like heroin.

(And I still won't pay that cunt directly)
nochee

« Reply #158 on: Sunday, November 7, 2010, 00:19:53 »

For maybe the 50th time i just watched, what i believe, is the funniest episode of one of the greatest sit coms that has ever been made.

Men behaving badly's- Drunk

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #159 on: Sunday, November 7, 2010, 01:52:18 »

I managed some massive self shit on myself irony this afternoon, by this afternoon I mean yesterday.

Some bloke came round asking if I wanted Sky. He managed to time it just as 'Tasha Yar was about to kick it in TNG episode 'Skin of Evil'. I told the bloke knocking on my door to "fuck off" because "Murdoch is a cunt."

The irony being that CHANNEL ONE is now owned my sky, so I was watching his channel anwyay,  and if I had Sky Plus I could have paused the fucking thing.

I still shouted at him angrily, but the hypocrisy ran through my veins like heroin.

(And I still won't pay that cunt directly)

You should get a freeview plus box. They're awesome.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 09:49:31 »

I rarely get in to (or have time to get in to) TV shows in a big way, but fell big time for Mad Men during Season 3.  Have been hooked ever since.  I think Zen on BBC1 could go the same way - if the first two episodes are anything to go by.  Better than Luther, in my view.  Brilliantly shot.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 01:40:06 »

Been enjoying Sirens on Channel 4,reminds me of the earlier series of Teachers.

/
W56196272
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 06:58:18 »

Been enjoying Sirens on Channel 4,reminds me of the earlier series of Teachers.

Just caught one episode and thought it was good too. Series linked now.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: