Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ATTENDENCE SWEEP - WOKING  (Read 6425 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:15:03 »

Huh? You'd have been 2 out instead of 1. If I'd have stayed at home you would have been spot on.....so it's my fault  Sad

Oh yeah. Doh!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:04:25 »

Awful attendance really,alot of fans want fitton & co to put their hands in their pockets but if the fans wont then why should they.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:16:34 by Don Rogers Shop » Logged
Devon Nige

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:11:52 »

Awful attendance really,alot of fans want fitton & co to put their money in their pockets but if the fans wont then why should they.
Hi mate dont you mean hands in pocket and your spot on.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:14:29 »

...because they suggested when they arrived they wanted Championship football within 3 years where as our fans havent come out and publically said they will pay £12 to watch us a play a non league side in the FA Cup first round.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:15:40 »

ooops edit coming.I did mention yesterday to someone that maybe the prospect of 3 games in a week was costly but still a poor turnout.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:19:40 »

...because they suggested when they arrived they wanted Championship football within 3 years where as our fans havent come out and publically said they will pay £12 to watch us a play a non league side in the FA Cup first round.
Our fans always have some excuse Dave it could of been a fiver and it would not have been a huge difference.

They have spent money as you know,it will be interesting though in january to see how they spend if we are in the same position as now.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:26:08 »

I think a lower price would have seen more people turn up. I dont think it would have made a huge difference but it would have made some difference.

I must admit I felt ripped off paying £12 for it. That was even before the game. If the Wrexham game was at home I'd certainly have doubts about going, as I already do for Tuesday.

I find it hard to motivate myself for the cup matches because we are never ever going to win the FA or League Cup and the Piss Poor Paint Pot is a waste of time.

As for January I cant see our spending going much further than buying Alex Revell, which personally would dissapoint me.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:49:24 »

Did you feel ripped off before or after the game?

Afterwards they could have let me in free and I'd have wanted my money back.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 20:50:18 »

before, during and after!!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 21:02:13 »

The fact is this...if you are being succesfull the fans will show....Oxford are having a succesfull(relatively) season and were rewarded with the biggest crowd of the round...2000 more than us.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 23:39:51 »

I think a lower price would have seen more people turn up. I dont think it would have made a huge difference but it would have made some difference.

I must admit I felt ripped off paying £12 for it. That was even before the game. If the Wrexham game was at home I'd certainly have doubts about going, as I already do for Tuesday.

I find it hard to motivate myself for the cup matches because we are never ever going to win the FA or League Cup and the Piss Poor Paint Pot is a waste of time.

As for January I cant see our spending going much further than buying Alex Revell, which personally would dissapoint me.

Disagree about the JPT i enjoyed a giant piss up last year!!  What a day that would be!!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: