Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BNP Members List Leaked.  (Read 62530 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 16:42:40 »

Stop typing quick instead of quite! Smiley

sorry it's my quite typing skillz

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:21:14 »

From what people have said it sounds like it wasn't a regular QT and most of it was spent bashing the BNP. You might say this was to be expected, but by allowing the format and content to change the BBC were asking for trouble. A complaint from the BNP was inevitable and unfortunately they've got a good point, I imagine there will be more to come on this.

I think its true to say there wasn't much credibility surrounding the programme giving Griffin a platform in that format and I agree with others that have said it would have been far better to have him interviewed directly by the likes of Paxman or Kirsty Ward. The BNP clearly knew what they were letting themselves in for and now will wring every last drop of publicity out of this which explains the inevitable complaint. The BBC could end up being fall guys for bothering to take the plunge in the first place.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:23:35 »

For anyone who missed question time, here's a one minute summary:

BelfastRobin

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:27:05 »

That is absolutely brilliant! What a piece of editing. Genius

"Eric Sabin - the new Thierry Henry"
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:27:28 »

That is fucking ace!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:29:21 »

Genius.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:48:06 »

Total genius.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:57:32 »

ace genius

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 18:33:40 »

I think its true to say there wasn't much credibility surrounding the programme giving Griffin a platform in that format and I agree with others that have said it would have been far better to have him interviewed directly by the likes of Paxman or Kirsty Ward. The BNP clearly knew what they were letting themselves in for and now will wring every last drop of publicity out of this which explains the inevitable complaint. The BBC could end up being fall guys for bothering to take the plunge in the first place.

Griffin has been interviewed on Hardtalk before, as well as other one-to-one debates. As I recall, the general consensus was that he always emerged with a degree of credit. Paxman is fine, yet his aggressive style is par for the course and a little predictable. I don't think Middle England would take Paxman seriously anymore.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 18:52:02 »

I for one never took him seriously anyway.

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Friday, October 23, 2009, 21:40:35 »

i do think that griffin and the bnp will have gained more support following last nights programme.
those who hate them did so already, so he will only gain more followers.
i think what he said about the muslim religion would have struck a chord with a few people.
that said it wont make much impact really in elections, for the near future at least.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #506 on: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 00:12:07 »

If Griffin evers gets the popularity he craves it will also be his undoing a more people will just vote to make sure BNP doesn't get close. The number of people that oppose the BNP will always be higher than those who support it, just because of the fascist nature of the party. Anyway, it's pointless reading into the European election result, which has no indication of how a general election would result.

Griffin didn't really get much of a chance to say anything, other than make a tit of himself. The only point of note that he made was the worrying notion that a complete stop on immigration (nd reverse it) will be the saviour of the nation, which I think will appeal to some voters but carries no logic. I'm friends with people who are not white indigenous and quite frankly these people and their families are kinder, more respecting and integrated into the community than some of the folk Griffin says should be the sole inhabitants of this island. Kicking these people out and not letting others in is the wrong way to go about things. If you're going to boot anyone else it should be the people who contribute nothing to society and live off it which would at least save the taxpayer money. Even then you couldn't make such a system fair. Get tougher on immigration by all means, put rules in place and enforce them. That doesn't mean trying to make the whole island of one skin colour.

That ranty bit wasn't aimed at anyone on here Smiley
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 07:27:11 »

I live in slough, which has a very large non-white community. To get to work i need to cross a busy-ish road, and it is always non-white drivers that let me cross. If Griffins policy's ever came to fruition i'd never get to work. For that reason, i'm afraid i can't vote for the bnp

Things get better but they never get good
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 07:44:11 »

That video is fucking brilliant!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: